Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - southworth813

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
Achewood / Re: Apologies4Men.com - 5 Oct. 2005
« on: October 05, 2005, 11:50:33 am »
Quote from: "jough"
Wow, that's a whole lot of nothin' frames there.


Yes, I agree. Every panel should be packed to the borders with text from now on. Come on, Onstad. Stop setting up pacing, establishing a mood, and making the payoff that much better for having waited for it! I demand a punchline in every panel, and a bare minimum of 75 panels in each strip!

Do it you wife-beating hack. Write and draw this comic the way I want you to draw it. Stop being a comic genius and listen to me.

2
Achewood / ain't that just pickles on the parade? 4oct05
« on: October 04, 2005, 11:45:38 am »
Quote from: "jough"
I don't think "pickles on parade" is the most inventive non-catch-phrase that Onstad has invented - not even recently.

I think I'm going to sit this storyline out.

I'll be over here if anyone needs me.



Edit: Sweet Sticky Jesus on a bun!  4,000 posts!!!


Man, "pickles on parade" is all kinds of better than "sweet sticky jesus on a bun". I think I'm going to sit this thread out. I'll be over here if anyone needs me.

3
Achewood / Sept. 26th: Don't Ya Steal Mah' Hat
« on: September 26, 2005, 03:58:44 pm »
You used to be cool.

4
Achewood / Sept. 26th: Don't Ya Steal Mah' Hat
« on: September 26, 2005, 02:10:08 pm »
Mattgiraffe, you totally caved on changing the thread subject. Don't let that pushy jerk arlucasinc push you around! Stick by your internet guns, man!

Besides, everybody knows the thread should have been called "agh!".

Obviously.

5
Achewood / 921 Elden -- 21 September 2005
« on: September 21, 2005, 11:38:58 am »
Anybody else notice that the car is suddenly transparent?

6
Achewood / June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« on: June 07, 2005, 11:26:27 am »
Circus c*ck reminds me of Hank Scorpio.


7
Achewood / Rock and Roll Shit Fugue - 20 May 2005
« on: May 20, 2005, 01:23:47 pm »
Completely spoiled :P

If I were able to write this, people would be lining up to perform fellatio on me, at great risk to their upper extremities.

8
Achewood / Rock and Roll Shit Fugue - 20 May 2005
« on: May 20, 2005, 12:03:48 pm »
Oh come on! "...blew him so hard she broke her arm". COME ON!

Jough, you have been spoiled by Achewood's above-average writing for so long, it's starting to become commonplace! He "remained seriously blown"!

That is the good stuff.

9
Achewood / 4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« on: April 29, 2005, 04:55:55 pm »
Perhaps he didn't Go Straight to Heaven and Collect 200 Dollars because he has some unfinished business on Earth.

10
Achewood / Achewood Kutmeups
« on: April 22, 2005, 06:51:21 pm »
Ominous.

11
Achewood / Achewood Kutmeups
« on: April 22, 2005, 05:27:42 pm »
I made a desktop wallpaper with Ray on the toilet.

I love it.

12
Achewood / Achewood Kutmeups
« on: April 22, 2005, 01:03:39 pm »
AWESOME.

The best part about this, though, is that I finally got my hands on some Achewood vector artwork. Uninspired Andy Warhol Ripoff GO!



It was fun seeing how Chris puts this stuff together in Illustrator.

13
Achewood / 4/19/05 - this stuff is humorous
« on: April 19, 2005, 11:49:45 am »
That is... that is just disturbing. I can almost hear the crinkling of the bag as little Beef's flailing arms strain the plastic, crying his little eyes out, sweating.

I need a shower.

14
Achewood / 4/11/05 - a Boring Place
« on: April 11, 2005, 02:19:45 pm »
Sometimes I feel like I live in the bead shop, right behind the gold-flecked specialty double-sized beads that all the grandmas are into nowadays.

15
Achewood / 4/6/05: Fart 4, 8:10 PM (My goodness!)
« on: April 06, 2005, 11:47:51 am »
I don't have any children, but occurs to me that Chris' daughter may have a farting problem. I didn't fart that much yesterday, and I had lunch at a place called "Tortilla Flats" :) Maybe they're lacing her formula with hot sauce and refried beans.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4