Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zarawesome

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« on: January 17, 2005, 02:55:09 pm »
Aha. The cat in the jacket is from 'Better Days', which is not in Keenspot or even Keenspace. It -is- the favorite comic of one of the EnterTheDream people that gave Achewood a bad review, however (which is how I found it).

2
Achewood / 1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« on: January 17, 2005, 12:19:16 pm »
The girl with the ponytail is definitely Lesnick's work. The kid with the weird glasses is from Anti-Hero for Hire, from the maker of Adventurers.

That being said, I think the comic is rather harsh. Like you said, it mocks webcomics in general. I read it and I hear, 'all webcomics suck except Achewood'. Telling that to a public that probably reads a -lot- of webcomics might raise the geek equivalent of fire and pitchforks.

Pages: [1]