Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mkilly

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« on: December 04, 2006, 04:17:08 pm »
IS THIS PERHAPS THE AUTHOR EDITORIALIZING? I presume as much. If so, ... and if else ... word to that, Meg White has it going on. don't believe me? behold

3
I love how we start in medias res, not knowing what prompted the day, nor what prompted Pat's reiteration of its terms. AAAAAA+++++++++++++ would read again

4
Onstar? Onstar?  More like.... Constar! am I rite?

You are mistaken. More like Cornstar. (Also, it's "OnStar," but - I don't like indulging corporations and their dumb proprietary names for things. I feel very lame if I feel like I should say something like "Yeah, so does that Prius come with the LocksForSure(TM) ARL Uni-System?")

5
Achewood / Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« on: July 04, 2006, 04:40:09 am »
Huh. I posted about a 20th of June strip that was pulled? Nobody has it? It seemingly hasn't appeared since. I can't even think of what the content was like, except my earlier remarks about that Mr. Bear was surly with Philippe. Sad story, both the Achewood and the meta.

6
Achewood / Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« on: July 04, 2006, 04:28:18 am »
Like the man said: pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary, so I'm chasin' bitches like Tom chases Jerry. WORD.

When I read it this morning I thought... he's going to shit into a beach towel two of his bitches are holding up? But then when I read it again tonight I thought, oh, maybe they're just giving him some privacy from those that would want to see Snoop crappin'. As a dog might. Hmm, it's pretty appropriate, really.

7
Achewood / Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« on: June 20, 2006, 03:52:27 am »
Hmm, considering Bear was a children's book author, you'd think he'd be more sensitive in dealing with Philippe. I wonder if Philippe's read his books. Especially the one about the girlfriend who could only complain.

8
Achewood / Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« on: June 19, 2006, 04:40:56 pm »
I for one love that Cornelius Bear is being proven a badass! For a while there on Achewood it was THE RAY SHOW STARRING RAY featuring Roast Beef with guest appearances by Teodor &c., so it's nice to see Mr. Bear, who rules, getting some credit.

In re why Cornelius chose the ZZ Top `33 Ford Eliminator, he naturally wouldn't have chosen the L'Oreal car nor the Weinermobile. Not to be results-oriented, but why wouldn't he have chosen the Audi? Maybe he thinks Le Mans has lost its way and it's glitz over substance now. Maybe he first got lucky in a `33 Eliminator. Maybe he first got lucky while ZZ Top was playing on a stereo.

9
Achewood / Re: 22' Jack Hammer Super Woofer - 5 June 2006
« on: June 05, 2006, 04:10:49 pm »
Oh, right. I feel foolish. It was all that drugs I did this weekend I guess.

10
Achewood / Re: 22' Jack Hammer Super Woofer - 5 June 2006
« on: June 05, 2006, 04:03:58 pm »
I liked Beef's "basically forever" remark too.

Why could the speaker drag dude across his room through the door, but did not affect R.B. or R.S. in a like fashion (who were still equipped such as dude).

11
Achewood / Re: March 23, 2006 - Burning Down the Acres
« on: March 23, 2006, 08:42:01 pm »
Basically Ray and Beef will become known as the baddest mother fuckers that ever lived.  Even the OMG Rodney Leonard Stubbs (basically the Muhommad Ali of the GOF) never said that could be done.

Geez, not to be contrary for its own sake, but I didn't get the feeling Rodney Leonard would be proud. Ray has fucked with tradition and that is not something a dude ought. It's kind of pussy to have friends, and to save them instead of killing them.

12
Achewood / Re: March 7, 2006- How bad did they do him. Talk to me.
« on: March 08, 2006, 03:48:14 am »
I was a Safeway employee briefly, then they fired me, but it was a crappy job, so I'm glad to see Onstad call their product bad.

13
Achewood / Re: Beef... .....are you in the fight? February 06. 2006
« on: February 06, 2006, 03:49:42 pm »
Heh heh heh, those last three panels had me in stitches. VERITABLE STITCHES.

14
Achewood / Blogs O' March
« on: March 03, 2005, 03:06:28 pm »
"She answered the door and was still kind of scattered. Her hair was completely wet and there were wetness spots all on her shirt, and she didn't have any (trousers) on. Yeah, the shirt was kind of long, but not so long that a pair of (trousers) would have been obscured."

LATER...

"She pushes me backwards onto the couch, and it's kind of deep, so I can't get up and do anything while she walks kind of sexily back to the bathroom, working her (trousers) down a little to show me some thong!"

???

15
Achewood / Achewood URLs
« on: February 09, 2005, 03:29:33 pm »
What URLs have appeared in the strip? pats-subway.com isn't registered. I guess there's probably not any in-joke sites like whatbadgerseat.com. That's kind of weak.

Pages: [1] 2