Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hello_jello

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Apologies4Men.com - 5 Oct. 2005
« on: October 05, 2005, 06:42:26 pm »
Quote from: "*****_god"
It seems like Ray delivered the letter.

Unless I'm wrong and mailmen knock on the door where you live. =p


 

they can't just go having mailboxes for cats now can they

can they?


actually i am unsure of the answer to this!

2
Achewood / ain't that just pickles on the parade? 4oct05
« on: October 05, 2005, 06:31:00 am »
Quote from: "Doc"
Today's episode of n00b (is that the standard nomenclature now?) theatre was far inferior to yesterdays


what we need more of is jello

I will settle all of your worries

by letting you know

pickles on parade? is a thing that means YOUR LEGS ARE ON FIRE DUE TO CANCER


seriously and that is no good because who likes cancer and fire at the same time? NO ONE. let's hug

3
Achewood / italics dictate my secret private thoughts
« on: October 03, 2005, 08:17:39 am »
Jough runs this board and therefore I should give misterqueue tongue kisses and not say things on the Internet[/size]

4
Achewood / 10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« on: October 03, 2005, 05:05:05 am »
do I need Credentials or Internet Posting certification to post feelings on the Internet because I am just saying my feelings on the Internet

do you think that is so bad?

maybe ju an' me are not amigos[/i]

5
Achewood / 10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« on: October 03, 2005, 02:28:18 am »
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Way to say something about the strip!

Yeah and you didn't put in a link either Jerk.

Ray say's Whoops - 10-03-05

Damn Kids.

~Paul


 otherwise we might have accidentally looked at penny arcade instead

6
Achewood / 921 Elden -- 21 September 2005
« on: September 23, 2005, 02:29:40 am »
christ fine i will pay for the upgrade but you realize this is pretty much extortion right

paypal?





GUYS I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!1 I know I'm not getting BOLEETED! Keep your I Heart Ray Smuckles size xxl BOXERS ON

<3

7
Achewood / 921 Elden -- 21 September 2005
« on: September 22, 2005, 07:15:50 pm »
Quote from: "beanmom"
Pointless (really really pointless) observation -- is it 921 Elden because it's the 9/21 strip?


No.


ha ha Just kidding that is not a thing that I would know DONT DELETE MY ACCOUNT BTW I AM STILL HERE P.S. DON'T DELETE MY ACCOUNT as I'm pretty sure my post count will be at zero for a few more weeks. I don't feel like upgrading just yet.

8
Achewood / 04/14 - Washing grapes
« on: April 14, 2005, 07:09:47 am »
why would you pop the virginity of a thread for a strip you didn't even like that much

cold, dude

9
Achewood / ???????
« on: February 08, 2005, 04:04:17 am »
Quote from: "mattloaf1"
how long does this 'half-o' last?



MATTLOAF HAVEYOU EVER PLAYED  ACROPHOBIA YES/NO

Pages: [1]