1
Wild Card / Re: Return of the Son of Today I'm Gonna...
« on: November 30, 2018, 07:13:00 pm »
Could a 2018 Volvo S90 qualify as being "Of Despair?" Asking for a friend.
@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.
No but I might create a video of me fooding him.
Paul, let Wombat enjoy her chopsticks before Trump makes them illegal.
legitimately a better and less dangerous choice than one of the two main candidates for President of the United States
we would harass one another with in middle school - pull the pockets inside out of your 501's (or JC Penny knockoffs thereof) and tell your mark to "kiss the bunny's nose".
Oi-vey, I got stung by the Assbar idiots that rule the Achewood Facebook page again. I'd already quit every other Achewood related page, but I'm still a member of the main group. Of course the conversation is centered on the latest strip. Someone pointed out that this is a real book by a real person. I suggested that we go to the books Amazon page and flood it with funny reviews. Apparently that makes me a sexist. I didn't even bother to try and defend myself, but what the hell, people! This is twice now I've been accused of being sexist for nothing!
Is that pronounced wee-wee you think?
But I also don't want humans to find other inhabitable planets and then fuck THOSE up, too.

Look, I'm sorry y'all. I'm just feeling really raw right now. Bernie is teetering on the edge of failure and Trump is ascending. it doesn't look good for America. So please let me dream of a time when Fascism wasn't staring America in the face.
