Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - antioch

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
1
Achewood / Re: September 27, 2008 - Guild of Purpose-Driven Commodores
« on: October 02, 2008, 10:44:00 am »
Tuamb was the first result displayed when I used the string "guild of purpose driven commodores." That was all I needed to dust off the old log in.

This strip is like the Pete Moon's-head-arc, which got me excited about reanimated heads. Now I want more info on a made up Japanese cartoon. Thank you Ben-San for giving me the next best thing. The screech when Commodore EAGLE VISION talks really brings it together, though. I'd hope they would do that even if they had a different voice actor. 

2
Can a severed head or other body part come back to life after someone has officially died? I know you guys are the ones to ask. Thanks in advance.

3
 10 minutes before I found this strip I was listening to "I Need Two Heads" by the Go-Betweens. 
 Here we have the most terrifying Achewood.

4
fin.
Also, let me tell you a little something about how a couch thinks and how it plans its life.

5
 I'm going to use this for friends what don't know Achewood. Solid stuff here.

 Ray's username is smack between "PJ_Rules420" and "Cyberline Advanced Products."

6
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Amazon.com's 'The Page You Made'
« on: April 17, 2006, 09:26:04 am »
Everyone keep bitching - it's this kind of criticism that will make me powerful. 

You'll never get away with this, acoxcae!

 I always thought 'The Page You Made' reflected the purity of one's soul.

7
Achewood / Re: April 17, 2006-- How can YOU sat that I'M crazy?
« on: April 17, 2006, 08:53:20 am »
Institutionalized by Suicidal Tendencies.

edit: Oops, I meant to specify the the ringtone.

8
Achewood / Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« on: March 20, 2006, 11:57:39 am »
Arguably, Beef deserves to be cold ran down.

... Well, hmm, I guess the next strip will determine whether or not he karmically deserves it.

 I don't think a childhood dream coming to life by means of helping one's best friend and excersizing one's developed gifts deserves karmic retribution. That part of the leg heals fast!

9
Achewood / Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« on: March 20, 2006, 08:44:05 am »
Is that RLS grabbing a key in the last panel?




-edit- The dude so raw.  Crap.

Well, he is tall and lean, sharp and clean*. Cold's not too far off. Plus you get leeway for being the first to point out RLS's potential Rayicide.

*ain't nobody dope as he.

10
Achewood / Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« on: March 20, 2006, 08:36:22 am »
Is that RLS grabbing a key in the last panel?

Wouldn't be too surprised. Guy's a bit of a jerk. How do you figure it's him, though? The paws are indistinct to me.

edit: Oh snap, the wristband! Great call.

11
Achewood / Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« on: March 20, 2006, 08:31:57 am »
 It looks that way. To those of you who called a showdown with the tower yesterday: you guys called it.

Become the ruling body, dude!

12
Arts & Entertainment / Re: the band i hate the most
« on: March 19, 2006, 08:11:05 am »
Sometimes people do this thing where they upload old, out-of-print music by bands they are not in. I've only really searched for stuff on the hardcore front so far, but maybe these will be interesting:
 
Siege (their top 8 has alot of classic 80s and early 90s hardcore and thrash stuff, too.)


Honeywell/Volume 11 (genre-usurping spazz from circa 94, California)

13
I have a horrible feeling that this is going to end with Ray killing his dad.  One way or another I don't think it would too hard for Chris to get Beef out of there and Ramses/Rodney in - Beef didn't even qualify properly - and from that point on it kind of writes itself.  Somebody tell me I'm wrong, please!
Yes, you're most likely wrong.

But props on a novel look at the situation. I'm afraid the real GOF winners are the DBZ references in this thread.

14
 You've made your bed, now severely beat your friends in it! isn't the topic. How come.

 I can't see this ending very funny. I'm expecting a strip with no dialogue and bloody fists. The violence and creeping darkness of this arc is going to have some serious (though probably reversible, still sad) backlash for the main characters.

15
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Death Cab for Cutie
« on: March 03, 2006, 04:08:45 pm »
Death Cab for Cutie ain't got a bass player so fuck 'em.

 You like bass? How about only bass? It ain't a rick, but this April Fools day is my treat. 500 Watts of high speed laser vomit.

 Has anyone heard the band Why? ? They remind me of a little of DCFS in vocals and melody, but they're denser so I like them more.

edit: Curses, I have much training before I become a ninja sheriff (gold shuriken used as badge, etc).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13