Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!  (Read 10463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bonaparte

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 11:32:56 am »

Gettin ready for some cold Mad Max style action here.  This is what happens when you try to force rules between the tightest of friends.

Fuck
You
Rules
Logged

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 11:57:39 am »

Arguably, Beef deserves to be cold ran down.

... Well, hmm, I guess the next strip will determine whether or not he karmically deserves it.

 I don't think a childhood dream coming to life by means of helping one's best friend and excersizing one's developed gifts deserves karmic retribution. That part of the leg heals fast!
Logged
I am older now.

Color_Me_Brad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 12:17:57 pm »

Maybe I'm the only one seeing the irony, of how beef entered the fight by mowing down somebody.....and it's possible they'll leave the same way. Interesting...
Logged

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 12:47:27 pm »

I like it. Beef gets run down, Ray engineers the 4 other Jeeps crashing/burning, and Rodney steps out of his ride to finish it Man-Style, and then...
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2006, 12:52:52 pm »

The Schweitz triplets got nothing but wooden poles to mark their graves. This is what you get when you fight the Fight.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 12:59:24 pm »

Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 01:02:07 pm »

called it


Just because you spray and pray the ending with numerous and varied claims doesn't mean you have called it.


...just sayin' is all.  :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 02:35:35 pm »

Well I'm calling this: Roast Beef is behind this too, and collaborated with The Man With Blood On His Hands either before the fight or while Ray was in the tent. There's just something a little hinky about the way he's acting...or should I say overacting.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2006, 03:22:47 pm »

Gotta say, I am kind of surprised Ray would put his oldest friend in this position. The Jeeps kill people. He may think he's man enough to face them down, but Beef hasn't been in a single fight. He's going to spare him a vicious beat-down so he can get run down like a dog? I know he's all in the moment and such, but, damn.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2006, 03:39:49 pm »

RLS is a cold ass mother fucker.  That's all I have to say about that.  I'm gonna stop predicting what happens next and just enjoy the GOF however it pans out.  Everyone that thought the actual fight portion of the story was lacking must now see that yes Onstad was wanting to get through with it, but becasue the real story is Ray taking on the tower and not simply a parade of beatings.  He'll leave the Dragonball Z shit to lesser comics.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 04:10:52 pm »

Anyone else think Ray's mom might show up?
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2006, 04:59:59 pm »

Ray's mom might indeed show up, if that's in Beef's plan. Everybody has taken his fascination with the fight as a love of it, but I say it was his goal all along to destroy it. And now he has masterminded the perfect storm: Hissing Ray Against the Jeeps.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2006, 05:04:25 pm »

shit.
I actually yelled out "YES!" when I saw those keys.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jcreed

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://jcreed.org
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2006, 08:12:23 pm »

I am counting on there being some icky acrobatics where such as Ray takes control of one or more jeeps, smashing through the (reinforced plexiglass?) boundaries of the Acres.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2006, 08:14:55 pm »

I am counting on there being some icky acrobatics where such as Ray takes control of one or more jeeps, smashing through the (reinforced plexiglass?) boundaries of the Acres.

Remember, Ray took apart a Honda Civic with his bare hands. I am sure he can straddle between the rollbars of two jeeps and whip the drivers on, Ben-Hur style.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up