Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nDed

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
1
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: February 02, 2017, 02:46:31 am »
Currently listening to Neil Cicierega's Mouth Moods, a mashup album specifically designed to make people angry.

AC/DC vs. Vanessa Carlton - ACVC

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Video Games
« on: September 05, 2016, 03:20:14 pm »
I'm actually playing the remake on Linux through WINE.

3
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Video Games
« on: September 01, 2016, 02:59:33 am »
I think Symphony of the Night is a fairly undemanding game to emulate if you've got a PC that shipped with an OS newer than WinXP. Of the following games in the series I would suggest checking out Aria of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia.

If you're interested in metroidvanias in general, give Cave Story a shot. There's an updated version being sold on Steam, but the original freeware game is still available for download. There's also the recently completed remake of Metroid 2, which until now had only existed as a black and white Gameboy title. Nintendo has issued a C&D takedown, but I'm certain there's a mirror to be found somewhere.

4
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: March 21, 2015, 06:31:05 pm »
The Hotline:Miami soundtrack is blowing my mind. Slick 80s sounds. Scary 80s sounds. Jesus.

Also the game is impossible. I can't get past the first level because I have shitty reflexes.

Truth, the music choices for the Hotline Miami games are impeccable.

Here's some of my favorite tracks in Hotline Miami 2:

Scattle - Remorse
Perturbator - Technoir

6
Not Daisy Owl / Re: Random One-Off's
« on: November 15, 2014, 07:02:47 pm »
I like Natasha Allegri's comics.




7
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Bojack Hossman
« on: September 04, 2014, 01:48:12 am »
I liked it, but I was annoyed when his supposedly 90's-era sitcom was apparently recorded in widescreen. I also watched Maron shortly afterwards, which might have been overdoing it on the neurotic Hollywood burnout front.

8
Science & Nature / Re: Matrix Glitch
« on: June 22, 2014, 06:54:34 am »
The diagonal cut and shift basically allows you to evenly distribute the loss of one block between the four blocks in the middle so it looks neat. Notice at the start that the blocks are unmarked and the ones in the middle rows are slightly longer than the others, this helps sell the effect as the blocks look more uniform after cutting.

9
Good teamwork.

10
That's because he forgot to put the file extension in his link.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3669/14256834526_d20f1ff25b_o.png

Also, take note of the url of the original logo, just in case things go tits up.

http://touamb.com/Themes/default/images/achewood.gif

Is Jough the only person with direct FTP access to the server?

11
Here's the logo with one of those fancy transparency channels the kids are so crazy about.


12
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: May 11, 2014, 04:47:51 am »
Francis Monkman - The Long Good Friday

R.I.P. in peace Bob Hoskins.

13
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Morrissey biopic?
« on: May 08, 2014, 04:08:13 pm »
Yeah, maybe. If they kept Bieber tranquilized while they moved him around via an intricate system of wires and strategically applied dowels.

14
History / Re: The Pearly Gates Department
« on: May 05, 2014, 05:44:01 pm »
The library having a subscription to Mad made school just that little bit more tolerable.

15
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: May 04, 2014, 06:56:23 pm »
The acoustic rap cover thing is a little annoying because some of them just seem to stink ever so slightly of irony, condescension and a little self-loathing.

Anyway, here's a white dude what done a mashup of Simon and Garfunkel with Slick Rick.

Jim's Big Ego - Feelin' Groovy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20