Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gearnest

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Re: The ways we used to try to play God - Sept 9 2008
« on: September 09, 2008, 05:12:41 pm »
Very satisfying.  I feel compelled, however, to point out that the correct plurals are "penes" and "scrota".

Now there's an Internet posting I never thought I would make.


2
Achewood / Re: July 31, 2008 - You're like chow mein, man!
« on: August 01, 2008, 01:56:54 am »
Note the "tongue-sticking-out-while-writing" Peanuts homage in the last frame.  Nice.

3
Achewood / Re: May 23, 2008 - Hopeugrin
« on: May 23, 2008, 02:58:42 pm »
Beef and Molly can have one hell of a honeymoon on proceeds from the sale of a '59 Les Paul. . . should have known Ray had one of those under the bed.


4
Achewood / Re: 13 May 2008 - Finns Dream of Tridents
« on: May 14, 2008, 02:34:58 am »
It just so happens that I do know of one Finnish metal band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J7iThdiXQ0

5
Alternate thread title:  "Naked hysterics in empty tub"


6
Achewood / Re: January 9th 2008 - three swatches and poppin' a boner
« on: January 09, 2008, 04:10:03 pm »
Beef's small font and lack of punctuation conspired to make me unsure at first whether he was saying "that must have been a raw while, man" or "that must have been a raw white man".  I decided the former made more sense.

7
Achewood / Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« on: September 20, 2007, 03:31:57 pm »
nDed--a tiny can of Dr. Pepper for the Jack T. Chick reference!

 ;D

8
Achewood / Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« on: August 20, 2007, 09:04:50 pm »
Hmmm. . . I don't think "bueno" has a tilde over the "n". . .

 ???

9
So glad to see another appearance of Ray's "proper attyre for footballe"!

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01272005


10
Achewood / Re: 31 October 2006 - DRIP
« on: October 31, 2006, 09:34:23 pm »
I liked the strip, but this comment made me laugh out loud!!!

That Ray, such a cool cat.

Most cats I seen get pretty intense when they pee, all thinkin of that far away land.

11
Achewood / Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
« on: September 16, 2006, 03:58:59 pm »
That tongue-sticking-out-while-writing is in the best Charlie Brown tradition.


I have missed Philippe.  Do you think my writing would be better if I stuck my tongue out like that?

12
It's been four days and I'm still laughing about "insane with ass".


13
Achewood / 16 Nov 2005 -- A 3600-watt subwoofer with a chain-link grate
« on: November 16, 2005, 09:45:48 pm »
I love panel four with its ominous, disembodied speech bubble stating the painfully obvious.

14
Achewood / October 21, 2005 - Duane's
« on: October 21, 2005, 12:06:59 pm »
So is it really coconut rum??? :shock:

15
Achewood / A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« on: August 26, 2005, 09:45:08 pm »
Is Ray powerwalking?

Pages: [1] 2