Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - editor

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Achewood / Hyper-Spam In E-Mail Dimension 9 (25 August 2005 )
« on: August 25, 2005, 08:15:17 pm »
It is so weird to see Ray with that Achewood shirt on in the store banner thingee...

2
Achewood / 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
« on: August 16, 2005, 02:48:06 pm »
I don't want to know what Ray's doing with his other hand while he's at his desk... or do I?

3
Achewood / Just Like Old Times (04 Aug 05)
« on: August 04, 2005, 06:50:18 pm »
The last panel just kills me.
*KLIK*  Foot in dog doo!
*KLIK*  Me!
*KLIK*  OLD TIMES!!!!

4
Achewood / Just Like Old Times (04 Aug 05)
« on: August 04, 2005, 02:58:34 pm »
His shoes (sandles?) make me laugh.  Those are ridiculous.

5
Achewood / Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« on: July 28, 2005, 03:08:05 pm »
Today's strip was a good thing.

6
Achewood / I-Got-Problems.com - Jul 18, 05
« on: July 26, 2005, 11:50:12 pm »
That just made my day.

7
Achewood / Redhanded - 26/07/05
« on: July 26, 2005, 03:09:13 pm »
"marriage proposal definitely too strong of a diversion"

This made me laugh because I have been there, Beef, I have been there and I know why you said this.

8
Achewood / Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005
« on: July 22, 2005, 03:06:04 pm »
Oh my god, Beef thinks that having Coke AND Pepsi is something to celebrate...  that is so, so sad.

9
Achewood / BLOGVS IVLIVS - July Blogs.
« on: July 14, 2005, 03:29:58 pm »
The Teador post left me feeling kinda sorry for CP until Teador wrote this: "I'm not sure what to do with a guy who apparently does nothing with his palate other than draw the beef curtains, if I may make a food/cunnilingus analogy."  

This left me cringing and laughing at the same time.  Nicely done, Mr. Onstad, nicely done.

10
Arts & Entertainment / Oprah be damned (the book club thread)
« on: July 13, 2005, 03:14:01 pm »
Oh my god, I am so sorry.  I saw "Oprah", I saw "Book Club" and then immediately proceeded to click on "No".  I am so, so sorry.  I am an Idiot.   :shock:

I'm tentatively In.

11
Achewood / 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« on: July 13, 2005, 03:09:32 pm »
Yes, the image of the delete button killed.  

What's sad is that there are so many like Phillipe out there who cannot recognize spam e-mails.  This is a sad thing.

12
Arts & Entertainment / War of the Worlds
« on: July 06, 2005, 03:36:02 pm »
Quote from: "Va"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "editor"
In terms of action, Independence Day was better.  That's all I have to say about that.

This review might be the saddest thing.


I can't agree more, V.  editor, if you didn't like the ending, you need to take it up with H.G. Wells.

This was the first movie I've seen in the theater since my daughter was born.  I liked it.  Very much.  Let me put it this way--I have now forgiven Spielberg for A.I.


Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I should have made myself clearer.  It's not the original ending I have a problem with.  I had a problem with the way the ending was handled.  I thought it was rushed and poorly done.  

As far as the action, it wasn't Spielberg's best work considering his past films.  Perhaps comparing Independence Day to War of the Worlds may ruffle some feathers but I'm guessing that has nothing to do with Pmcd's original intent for this thread so, meh.[/i]

13
Achewood / For Ray, By Ray -- 07/06/05
« on: July 06, 2005, 03:24:19 pm »
Haha, hilarious.  I thought the picture of Ray was funny enough even before Beef said what he thought about it.  

Nicely done.

14
Arts & Entertainment / War of the Worlds
« on: July 05, 2005, 11:50:40 pm »
Saw it on Saturday and I have to say: yikes, that is one bad movie.  No offense to your tastes, Pmcd9, but I just felt so let down at the end.  I won't spoil it for those here who might go see it but jeebus, that was bad.  

In terms of action, Independence Day was better.  That's all I have to say about that.

15
Achewood / The dude is from circumstances - 01/07/05
« on: July 01, 2005, 03:36:06 pm »
Poor, poor Beef.

Well, happy Friday everyone.

Pages: [1] 2 3