Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Islikemoxie!

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« on: September 12, 2005, 12:59:53 pm »
I like the back of the shirt: "COPTIC, I TELL YOU!"

2
Achewood / 9/8/05- 9a: Children and the Aquarium.
« on: September 12, 2005, 12:46:43 pm »
I like the fact, that David Starr Jordan´s The Genera of giraffees and A Classification of giraffees sits open on the mini-lectern, ONLY during daytime hours - Naturally the Asshole sees fit to lock it up in a vault during nighttime.

3
Achewood / A low stakes Verbal Kint - 6 September 2005
« on: September 06, 2005, 09:43:55 am »
Ray is classy. After carefull wiping, he doesnt just release the paper into the bowl, he takes a few steps away and loops it in. Is sooo classy.

"Slow-Roasted Ancho-Raisin Chutney! Look out for more products by Ray Smuckles - He gets Things done!"

4
Achewood / 9/2/05 Handicap-accessible
« on: September 02, 2005, 10:17:37 am »
OHH YES!

This one is great: Ball and chain on the wheelchair, Ray down on one knee, Beff with the signal flags and Ray jumping with TWO (gosh!) Martini´s.

I guess i like the silly strips, The Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.! was also a big hit with me. http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01272003

morning amy

5
Achewood / Hyper-Spam In E-Mail Dimension 9 (25 August 2005 )
« on: August 25, 2005, 08:20:33 am »
Both spam-mails (3rd panel and alt-text) are a bit of funny, but I´m not sure I get the overall idea here either.

Beef does looks tight as a virtual spamfighter, I guess the remote control-looking thing is a spam-deflection device?

6
Achewood / At Least I Play One On TV - 24 August 2005
« on: August 24, 2005, 07:46:54 am »
Yeah, kind of like the ever popular crossdressing routine in sitcoms.

Boo to that.

7
Achewood / August 23, 2005 - Dude, are you bangin' a website?
« on: August 23, 2005, 01:55:20 pm »
"Dude, are you bangin´ a website?" is THE line, no need to make this a 12-panel strip.

About the darkness: Its just there so Onstad can use the "KLIK", and it works fine too.

edit: spelling as usual, and hey? - How come I come across as pissed off?

8
Achewood / Circus c*ck has left the building - 29/07/05
« on: July 29, 2005, 11:33:24 am »
HELP! - I think i need to see that kaftan wearing male-person again, im starting to think about whether i could pull it of again..!

Well, look at T, he looks great!!

And also, why is it, that all calls about something involving electricity are tranferred to the IT-department??? I generally know nothing about anything, the people here at work should know that.

Have a nice weekend.

9
Achewood / Great moments in cinema - 15th July 2005
« on: July 15, 2005, 09:11:04 am »
Those are damn expensive couch covers, for 10 of those you can buy a used landspeeder!

Also, I think "Space Gas" should be used in ALL Science Fiction movies.

10
Arts & Entertainment / Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
« on: July 14, 2005, 11:03:48 pm »
Zartan:

Quote
This is a pretty neat little toy.


Ohh man, I concidered posting my real-life stats from the chart, but balls, thats just too depressing, and i´m not too sure if im acquainted enought with you guys yet to reveal how many money i´ve made in a truck or how many times I have cheated.

so... nothing really.

Yeahh ok, i´m being a tease; I will share with you, that my best time in Little Loop was when I was 8, I remember i was wearing the Optimus Prime cardigan my mother knitted for me. It was swell.

11
Achewood / 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« on: July 13, 2005, 03:26:07 pm »
Quote
What exactly does the Danish army do with this vehicle? Dump sand on thier enemies?

~Paul


You must admit that abducting land is less brutal than invading it, plus Denmark is in dire need of good sand.

12
Achewood / 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« on: July 13, 2005, 03:07:47 pm »


Behold! The mighty Moxy MT 25!

I´ll have you know, that this Juggernaut "probably did replace the Moxy 5222B in 2003", apparently we cant know for sure as this vehicle is employed by the danish army.

"Engine: 6-cylinder Scania, type DSC9, 8.970 cm3 (547 cubic inches), turbo charged, inter-cooler, liquid-cooled"

OH SHIIIIIIIT

13
Achewood / 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« on: July 13, 2005, 01:48:14 pm »
Quote
However, I wish someone could explain Moxie to me. I find it to be a pleasant-tasting soda, but the fanatical devotion (my boyfriend took a roadtrip to Moxiefest last weekend) baffles me. Anyone?


ermn.. well actually I had no idea that there existed a soda with the name Moxie, however, it delights me to know that it is both pleasant-tasting, and that a fest is held in its honour.

hmm... Hey! I want Moxie damn it! Who left me out of this dope?

14
Achewood / 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« on: July 13, 2005, 10:25:35 am »
Thats great!

How do you look someone up without accidentally deleting the most important email in the entire world?

Indeed.

And hi all, be gentle.

Pages: [1]