Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Todd

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« on: October 08, 2005, 08:51:54 pm »
Christ, does everybody here whine like a woman?

2
Achewood / SNAP click WHUMP 9-20
« on: September 21, 2005, 02:57:04 am »
I am really, REALLY sad that Cartilage Head died that way.

Seriously, seeing that totally ruined my entire day.  It's tragic.   :cry:

You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

-Libbie

3
Achewood / 9/8/05- 9a: Children and the Aquarium.
« on: September 11, 2005, 09:41:51 am »
I just had to register to say:

This strip is a great example of why I love Achewood, because the real payoff isn't in the final panel, but rather is stuck unobtrusively where you'd least expect it.

Specifically, it's in the panel where it's made clear that Pat already had the documents authorizing child visits to his aquarium prepared beforehand as part of an extensive internal filing system at his home.

God, that is so Pat.

Pages: [1]