Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you  (Read 13961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 06:25:52 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Just my $.02 on the bun thing, this issue is important socially and should be debated on its merits.


Dawg, it is clear that the winner is based solely on mass (what a mass of gas they pass), and neither actual breadth width or shapeliness.


Few are the women I've admired based on the combination of heaviness of ass and gas produced. A number Ass-ymptotic to the axis, in fact.

By that criteria those joke greeting cards you can buy at headshops and spencer's gifts would be pornography, all folds of flesh spilling over swimwear. I guess you have to imagine the emissions.

If you want.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 07:06:13 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Few are the women I've admired based on the combination of heaviness of ass and gas produced. A number Ass-ymptotic to the axis, in fact.


awww hell.. I wasn't speaking such as my personal preferrence on the backside bongos, just speaking of Philippe's general query to Karen, the Animal Afficionado.

Damn damn damn... there's really no good way out of this corner I've painted myself into is there?  

*Imagines a horrible life filled with 'fattie joke strippers' visiting me at all hours as sent by friends who really meant well.. really they did; breaks down sobbing*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 07:12:51 pm »

You know, I didn't think Philippe Times could get much more inane and random, but I guess I was wrong.

What would you say to a ghost voice asking you if you'd like to meet God? How would you address it? "Why, sure, ghost voice"?

Aren't round burgers already curved? Crescent shaped hamburgers are easy to make, just bite into them.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 08:18:55 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
awww hell.. I wasn't speaking such as my personal preferrence on the backside bongos, just speaking of Philippe's general query to Karen, the Animal Afficionado.
Damn damn damn... there's really no good way out of this corner I've painted myself into is there?  

*Imagines a horrible life filled with 'fattie joke strippers' visiting me at all hours as sent by friends who really meant well.. really they did; breaks down sobbing*


You forgot about the part where you pay them to fart on you as well. And your friends will also set you up with girls with 'great personality'. If you like boobs, though, you'll do OK (although the nipples could the size of sunnyside up ostrich eggs and be on the far underside of the boob facing in)
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 08:22:13 pm »

Why isn't this crap split and locked yet?

Damn, Dawg. This is imagery I don't want in my head.

I yearn for the days when I was allowed to issue Onion Offense cards.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 09:21:02 pm »

For the sake of my estimable friend and long distance drinking buddy Choop, I'm holding fire.

And damn, man, I was just starting to roll...
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 09:53:17 pm »

A roll is like a bun and also very much like a pun.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2005, 11:10:11 pm »

I thought it was Jough's roll to point out buns around here.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2005, 12:46:00 am »

Dammit.. when we degenerate into bad puns another child in the world starves to death for just cents a day.

People.. think of the children please!  (Just not while glazing some buns.. have some decency for once!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2005, 03:17:11 am »

meh.  Friday filler anyone?  sigh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2005, 05:53:12 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
meh.  Friday filler anyone?  sigh.


MORE TODD, LIEBOT & MR. BEAR, PLEASE!
Logged

Todd

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yamoslair.com
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2005, 08:51:54 pm »

Christ, does everybody here whine like a woman?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2005, 11:23:40 pm »

Quote from: "Todd"
Christ, does everybody here whine like a woman?


Well, I do, but only when my pu$$y hurts.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2005, 11:43:57 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "Todd"
Christ, does everybody here whine like a woman?


Well, I do, but only when my pu$$y hurts.

I tell you, you should have someone look at that. Those centipedes can do long-term damage.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2005, 06:58:50 am »

Quote from: "Todd"
Christ, does everybody here whine like a woman?


Nope.  Just you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up