Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Emory

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / September 22, 2005 - SQUEEE POUF!
« on: September 22, 2005, 12:00:06 pm »
That last panel is classic.

2
Achewood / 921 Elden -- 21 September 2005
« on: September 22, 2005, 03:10:59 am »
Quote from: "Emory"
I doubt that this is the end of this particular story-line. 'Grand Finale' might refer more to CH's performance, not the story. Onstad leaves the end wide open. Perhaps Ray will take his car... He's been known to do things of that sort.



Oh man. I totally called this yesterday.

3
Achewood / SNAP click WHUMP 9-20
« on: September 20, 2005, 10:23:51 pm »
Quote from: "arkabee"
this arc was lot's of slooooooow and steady buildup, like the good love making.

and then, poot.

it's done.

boo to that.

you take a day off to finish a story arc about a pair of talking shoe brothers, but you rush the end of your singular macabre masterpiece?



I doubt that this is the end of this particular story-line. 'Grand Finale' might refer more to CH's performance, not the story. Onstad leaves the end wide open. Perhaps Ray will take his car... He's been known to do things of that sort.

4
People & Places / Emory loves Liebot
« on: September 16, 2005, 02:25:42 am »
One of my favourite strips.

I've been reading Achewood for about two years My favourite characters are Liebot and Roast Beef. Liebot, because he made a reference to Back to the Future and because he's so good at lying. Roast Beef because he's a sensitive computer programmer and is often quite pathetic.

Often in everyday scenarios I will tie in something that happened in Achewood to what is going on.

I am an Achewood fan.

Pages: [1]