Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - dryguy

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« on: July 26, 2008, 12:10:41 am »
I hope this means more Trouble Man and No-No.

2
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02152007

I like how the Ray's Urine entry on Wikipedia is already protected and redirecting to the Achewood entry.

Ray's piss is still up for grabs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=Ray%27s+piss&go=Go

3
Achewood / Re: 3 October 2006 - It's not going to be okay this time
« on: October 03, 2006, 12:47:42 pm »
Not to mention the bucket of infinite vomit capacity.

4
Yeah, I was a little unnerved by this strip. I mean, Onstad has artistic license to do whatever the hell he wants, and I am reminded of Jon Rosenberg getting pissed because he killed off one of his characters and his readers went insane. Part of his argument is that if people wanted to read something like Garfield, where shit stays the same all the time and nobody ever dies or goes away and is completely benign and safe...well, they sure as hell wouldn't be reading webcomics like Goats (or in our case, Achewood).

I just hope this means more Troubleman and No No. BTW, which Goats character are you referring to that got killed off?

5
Achewood / Re: 3 March 2006 - In Christ Our Fight Is Won
« on: March 03, 2006, 01:14:33 pm »
Ray and Beef both die on the third day of the GOF. Whether they both arrive at the same destination after death is anybody's guess. I can easily picture them at a dive bar in Hell the next night getting all philosophical about cigars and Asian cuisine, except that Heaven seems to be Beef's more usual destination.

6
Achewood / I got blisters on my fingers!
« on: September 25, 2005, 08:50:36 pm »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I assume that CH was in the house.


Maybe, but the hand on the flash bulb is a paw, whereas CH had very long spindly fingers.

7
Achewood / I am ghost car.
« on: September 22, 2005, 12:23:37 am »
Quote from: "southworth813"
Anybody else notice that the car is suddenly transparent?


I noticed the car is a black silhouette - not a surprise for a scene in the dark. How do you figure it is transparent?

Pages: [1]