1
- October 02, 2026, 02:15:35 am
- Welcome, Guest
News:
@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed
Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
3
Achewood / Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
« on: April 08, 2016, 09:46:05 am »I bet Australia has an awesome word for taint.
"grundle"
4
Achewood / Re: 19th February 2016: real into roobios lately
« on: February 20, 2016, 06:56:48 am »
Well yeah, he's gotta maintain that respectful awareness of diabetes, after all.
5
Achewood / Re: 29th January 2016 - Get used to it! This is permanent!
« on: January 30, 2016, 09:08:03 am »
Lyle is so overcome by emotion at Lemmy's demise that his normally robust insult generator has seized up
6
Achewood / 29th January 2016 - Get used to it! This is permanent!
« on: January 29, 2016, 09:18:59 am »8
9
Achewood / Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
« on: August 07, 2015, 02:38:50 am »
I mean it ain't new new but some of you may not have seen it before:

Also I got a Jaime drawn on my arm if that counts:

EDIT: click the pictures to make them bigger, apparently

Also I got a Jaime drawn on my arm if that counts:

EDIT: click the pictures to make them bigger, apparently
10
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: August 06, 2014, 12:31:04 am »
Odd, I can see the post just fine. But Facebook has been deleting comments of mine at random so who knows, man
11
Achewood / March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« on: March 21, 2014, 08:59:56 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03212014
A momentary diversion on the road to more Teodor/Penny strips? Or a return to regular Achewood?
A momentary diversion on the road to more Teodor/Penny strips? Or a return to regular Achewood?
12
Achewood / Re: Feb 21 2014 - Fry it in butter 'til it matters
« on: February 23, 2014, 05:34:16 am »13
Achewood / Feb 21 2014 - Fry it in butter 'til it matters
« on: February 22, 2014, 07:55:57 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02212014
In which Cornelius undertakes a perilous task, and a salad is eaten
In which Cornelius undertakes a perilous task, and a salad is eaten
14
Achewood / Re: Feb 15, 2014 -- The Foundation for Undie-Fused Meatus
« on: February 15, 2014, 11:59:40 pm »I don't know, something about this whole arc feels like the kind of strip onstad should be making fun of. Quirky guy meets quirky girl. She says mean stuff to his shitty roommates. The shitty roommate is impressed by the fact that the quirky lady says a tough thing to him. Lemme guess, you're a cynical dyke who wants coffee and loves coffee?
Thank you for putting into words the unease I felt about this strip.
Also is it just me or did Lyle's dialogue (first panel notwithstanding) seem pretty un-Lyle, and overly malicious even for him? It sort of reminds me of that time when Showbiz went from loser sponging relative to actively evil sexual predator.
15
Achewood / Re: Chris is going to start a craft soda company.
« on: February 12, 2014, 11:08:41 am »