Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sunnystar

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
1
Sports & Leisure / Re: A different photo thread
« on: December 12, 2007, 12:13:00 am »
How can this picture not be appreciated? By men or women? A rugged, good looking man who used those same rugged, good looks to only get a small, yet sexy, laceration on the face in what I can only assume was a raucous bar fight that he won.

2
Sports & Leisure / Re: Choose the best vegetable
« on: April 09, 2006, 06:53:05 pm »
Best vegetables = carrots (uncooked), cucumbers, snow peas, corn, squash of any kind, and, in agreeing with Jough, onions and peppers -YUM!

3
Sports & Leisure / Re: Choose the best vegetable
« on: April 09, 2006, 06:50:45 pm »
The garlic smell actually comes out through your skin if you eat a lot of it.  Yes, there's soap, but the next time you sweat - more garlic!

But of course your SO is a member here, so I'm sure she can attest to your stinkiness or otherwise.

Also, my favourite veggie side dish is sauteed onions and peppers.  A little salt and pepper. Heaven.


I have to say that we do eat garlic, but neither of us stink. Alex certainly doesn't. And we have friends who keep us entertained during the weeks and weekends who have never once mentioned a garlicky smell when around us. :)

4
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Recent shows
« on: March 22, 2006, 10:05:43 pm »
Thanks for those, Jstr...I think I can never listen to that guys voice ever again. :)

5
People & Places / Re: MAN I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY
« on: March 22, 2006, 10:02:12 pm »
Q, did you just waggle your eyebrow at Paul's colonoscopy pics?  ???

6
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« on: March 22, 2006, 12:39:06 pm »
acoxcae = macguyver

My SO is macguyver?! AWESOME!...and to think it only took like two years to discover this...and with the help of TOUAMB...hmmm...

7
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: March 22, 2006, 12:36:14 pm »
Which is pretty sad because he makes some pretty sweet Jeep drawings.

8
I personally like the alt-text: "Ray based this take-down on the recipe for steak diane."

Also, I am intrigued as to what Ray's dad is going to say when they get out!

9
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« on: March 21, 2006, 10:56:16 pm »
*raises hand sky high*

But then, what would TOUAMB be without Q's bratty responses. :)

10
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« on: March 21, 2006, 10:26:00 pm »
I apologize. It was only because what was in the tiny font was of so little importance. Kind of like this.

Oh bother.

11
Science & Nature / Re: Television Types
« on: March 21, 2006, 09:38:21 pm »
Alex's t.v. is nice. I can tell you that much. And I'm not just saying that because he's my SO. I really mean it!

Hi Paul! :)

12
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Recent shows
« on: March 21, 2006, 09:37:12 pm »
I dig me some Robert Randolph. But I've never heard CYHSY. But hooray for seeing Robert Randolph! Hopefully they are good for you....they do seem to be one of those bands made for live performances...

13
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« on: March 21, 2006, 09:24:47 pm »
Mmm...Achewood...how I've missed thee...

Oh but to know that I, too, have been missed...

This strip still makes me happier than all getout...giggly like a schoolgirl...

The big project for school is over and I'm back from Paris and I have returned! Mwahaha! I mean..:)

14
People & Places / Re: Huntington Utah
« on: February 28, 2006, 03:03:31 am »
That's quite common, isn't it? Especially after having had a stressful day (either physically or mentally). Something about your muscles relaxing when you're falling asleep, causing the sensation of actually falling.

Of course, I might be also talking complete nonsense. In which case sorry. But yeah, I've had that too.

I believe you are right. Something like that anyways. I, too, have experienced this falling sensation numerous times. And while I'm not scared of heights or falling or whatnot, it scares me every time! DAMN YOU FALLING SENSATION!

15
Arts & Entertainment / Re: I'm PISSED!
« on: February 28, 2006, 02:58:35 am »
Sandra Oh is hot. She's one of the reasons I love Grey's Anatomy. SHE'S HOT I SAY!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8