Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sOOp

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« on: March 03, 2006, 01:56:11 am »

2
Achewood / Re: March 2nd, 2006 - There are no side dishes
« on: March 03, 2006, 01:53:10 am »
There are indeed Safeways in California, although there are many more Vons stores.  I live in San Diego, before anyone asks.

There were Safeways in San Diego in the 70s up until the early 80s if I can remember correctly. I know there are still Safeways in SF.

3
People & Places / Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« on: March 03, 2006, 01:41:51 am »
One of my ex-girlfriends was obsessed with Dr. Pepper. I never drank the stuff. I prefer root beer.

4
People & Places / Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« on: March 01, 2006, 10:42:45 pm »
Ooh, that's a good idea.  Charge the noobs a fee to make posts.
But then you'd never get any new people...

...oh, I get it now.

5
Achewood / Re: Onstad removed the TenMen songs off RadioAchewood.
« on: February 26, 2006, 11:16:53 pm »
Plus, sOOp hurt his feelings by saying that his old band sucked.  Way to ruin it for everybody, sOOp.
Hopefully it will inspire the Tenmen to make better music. Oh, and ruining things is my standard thing. I don't mean to do it. It just happens.

6
Achewood / Re: Onstad removed the TenMen songs off RadioAchewood.
« on: February 25, 2006, 07:56:19 pm »
Its my fault. Sorry.

7
Achewood / Re: 24 February 2006 - Three-day Dutch fugue
« on: February 25, 2006, 02:41:03 am »
No imagining necessary.
That ruined it for me. I thought those songs were terrible and souless.

8
People & Places / Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« on: February 24, 2006, 10:43:47 pm »
I'm a guy that likes to read a comic strip on the internet and finally decided to talk about it with people I don't know from time to time. I could tell entertaining stories about myself but I'm okay with just being that guy for now.

9
Achewood / Re: 24 February 2006 - Three-day Dutch fugue
« on: February 24, 2006, 05:14:13 pm »
What's with the chicken wire and barbed wire, are the organizers afraid that the contestants will attack the Tenmen? And how does the band get off the stage?
Its to protect them from the flying beer bottles. It worked for The Blues Brothers, it will work for the Tenmen. I imagine the Tenmen sound like a cross between Shadowy Men From a Shadowy Planet, Man Or Astroman?, Tom Waits (esp Blood Money) and Nick Cave. A very listenable instrumental surf sound with just enough creepy mixed in to make it interesting.

10
WTF?  Is this newbie hour?  Jebus H. Fuckjockey... I just.. I don't even know anymore.

I've been reading for a while now. This new story arc made me finally want to register and post.

11


The strategy begins, but I am distracted by the cat trying to best his foe by mooning him in the lower part of panel 8.


It appears to be one of those new age fighting styles. He wont last long.

Pages: [1]