Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain  (Read 17755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2006, 04:52:58 am »

whenever I need external validation, I get miles to pay me to give him a handjob.


that was an act of love! you'll never know anything so beautiful!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2006, 04:56:40 am »

What, theinevitable, Mr. Gary welshing on ya?

Anyway, if I didn't want to receive external validation from strangers or suspend my disbelief about fake cartoon cats, I wouldn't be on the Internet. What's AD doing here if he's so reality-based, anyway?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2006, 12:26:41 pm »

I am totally against stopping newbs starting topics. Think about it, we'd never get  a Sugah rain or Kai or anything like that. Where's the love?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2006, 07:19:11 pm »


Anyway, if I didn't want to receive external validation from strangers or suspend my disbelief about fake cartoon cats, I wouldn't be on the Internet. What's AD doing here if he's so reality-based, anyway?

So what, for the second time in a few months, you figure my opinion means I don't deserve to be here? At least I try to keep my criticisms in the abstract or the general.


Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2006, 08:30:35 pm »

I don't deserve to be here?


That's not it at all. It's that it breaks our hearts to hear that you don't need us.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2006, 09:20:13 pm »

That's not it at all. It's that it breaks our hearts to hear that you don't need us.

Inasmuch as some of you are real (and can be mailed to, etc.) I like you - but as for a need, few things really qualify in my life. I need food and shelter, an income, the love and support of my wife, the adoration of my children. Those last I need because I've become dependent on them for my emotional well-being,

This conversation is about the cans. If anyone here would actually suffer some form of psychological trauma due to anything involving the imaginary cans of soda, I suggest powering down your computer and going out with your friends. Get a hug or something more. It's for your own good.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2006, 10:49:13 pm »

ommg btu teh c4ns!!1  htey r mah l1vlih0od!!!!!!!!!!~~~!  gimm3 mah can5!!!

::cough::  sorry about that.
Logged
~

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2006, 12:57:40 am »

That's not it at all. It's that it breaks our hearts to hear that you don't need us.

Don't pay him any mind Wombie, he's just feeling self important because he's got a new baby on the way.  Congrats btw.  Good job on that go forth and multiply thing.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sOOp

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2006, 01:41:51 am »

One of my ex-girlfriends was obsessed with Dr. Pepper. I never drank the stuff. I prefer root beer.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2006, 01:52:55 am »

One of my ex-girlfriends was obsessed with Dr. Pepper. I never drank the stuff. I prefer root beer.

Philistine...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sOOp

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2006, 01:56:11 am »

Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2006, 05:04:53 am »

Don't pay him any mind Wombie, he's just feeling self important because he's got a new baby on the way.  Congrats btw.  Good job on that go forth and multiply thing.

Yeah, that's what we need - more people.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2006, 06:48:34 pm »

More nice, sweet, good, happy people.

the world needs balance. I figure it'll take three to counteract Jough.

Accomplished
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2006, 04:58:59 am »

So what, for the second time in a few months, you figure my opinion means I don't deserve to be here? At least I try to keep my criticisms in the abstract or the general.

Alternately, I could be overstating the case a bit. Y'know, because... I do that sometimes.

That said, I don't understand why you protest so much about board stuff on the basis that it's a message board about cartoon cats and thus it doesn't matter that much. I mean, either it matters (in which case arguing about it is legitimate) or it doesn't (in which case live and let live). Also, to be honest, I sort of resent the implication that I'm a pathetic wretch with nothing in my life but the Internet, but whatever. No use caring about it.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2006, 05:42:47 am »

Well, V, if the shoe fits...

Also, AlohaDawg, it takes at least 19 men (and a boy) to balance me out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up