Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Color_Me_Brad

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Re: 21 September 2006 - Made the al-Qaeda death list
« on: September 21, 2006, 11:22:35 am »
I gasped in the last panel. I can hear the cresendoing music.

2
Oh man that fourth panel. I so know what is happening there. Haha

3
Achewood / Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
« on: September 14, 2006, 11:32:08 am »
Sometimes Achewood can have strips about dude-pussy, sometimes they can have the cutest strip ever. That's exactly how kids right stories.

"Okay" said the police chief.

4
Achewood / Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« on: September 13, 2006, 11:23:35 am »
Oh god, any gay guys I know better watch out, because I will be asking them if they've gotten any dude pussy lately.

Best strip in a LONG time. Yes.

5
Achewood / Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« on: September 08, 2006, 11:23:54 am »
Yes. This strip was perfect. A quick, silly ending to what had been a scary, disturbing arc. The ending is just hilarious. Poor Teodor. ;D

6
Am I the only one who'd probably cry if Ray died?

I mean, he's done it before, and he'd probably be back eventually, but this is way more serious looking than the previous times.  All this dreadful foreshadowing....

7
I didn't pay much attention to the words in this strip because I was distracted by Pat's new look.

He looks like the bassist from OK Go.

8
Achewood / Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« on: April 25, 2006, 11:18:01 am »
Phillipe likes Dale Jr. Man, I hope Teodor gets his chance to shine in this arc. Teodor is so underused!

9
Achewood / Re: April 5, 2006 -- Become a man! Become ALIVE!
« on: April 05, 2006, 11:23:00 am »
Hahaha, Vlad sadly decided to shave off his Taxi Driver hair.

Uh-oh...This strip is not a one-off.

Adventures with Phillipe and Vlad.....Could be cool.


10
Achewood / Re: April 3, 2006 -- The end! No moral.
« on: April 04, 2006, 01:07:51 am »
The real question is, who programs a ##### not just to lie but to lie in cruel, bizarre, elaborate ways, ala the Uncle Culpepper ruse? And who also programs that ##### to drink and play the banjo? The mind reels.


I don't know, but I bet that'd make a sweet storyline.


11
Achewood / Re: April 3, 2006 -- The end! No moral.
« on: April 03, 2006, 11:15:39 am »
Oh man I started laughing at the first panel because I knew something good was coming up.

And the "The End. No Moral!" just sealed it. Perfect.

Welcome back!

12
Trying to guage each character's reactions.

Teodor - Holy crap disbelief from lack of sleep. I wouldn't be surprised if he's twitching a little bit.

Phillipe - Doesn't really understand the whole picture. But knows they've done something good and hard, so he's congratulating them. Remember, they've only been gone for 3 days in Real-Time. ;D

Vlad - Will know be trying to impress Ray and Roast Beef for a while. They is SO cool.

Lyle - HOLY FUCK MAN HELL YES! YOU GUY fuck*ng ROCK! WHOO-HOO! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!
Lyle's running on pure adrenaline.

Pat- Jealous in the background. Possibly will give Roast Beef a talk.

Bear - Interested. Good job, chaps.

Mingus - Stoned. Not sure why he's here.

Lie Bot - Scheming.

Spongebath - I wonder how he's gonna leave.

Emeril - Emeril lets down his front for about two seconds to geek about his favorite band.

And finally folks.......After about 3 months.



FIN. (Which shoulda been the thread title)

13
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« on: March 21, 2006, 12:16:12 pm »
Beef's eyebrows are great in this strip. I'm trying to decipher what is on that Jeep's front. Jeep's doing friggin' WHEELIES! Of course that had to happen! And Ray takes them out. He will not betray his longest dogg.

14
Achewood / Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« on: March 20, 2006, 12:17:57 pm »
Maybe I'm the only one seeing the irony, of how beef entered the fight by mowing down somebody.....and it's possible they'll leave the same way. Interesting...

15
As you may have noticed, I am beating you with your own goggles.

I am sorry about this Beef.

Pages: [1] 2