Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - pez

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 29th July 2008 - Clap
« on: July 30, 2008, 02:42:31 pm »
I did wonder how the Molly Dying In 1676 And Yet Her Family Is Still Alive And Well story arc was going to play out.

2
Achewood / Re: 20 Dec 2007 - The most painful part of the loafer
« on: December 20, 2007, 10:40:54 am »
Oh, Cornelius.

3
Achewood / Re: The Blogs Of July, 2007
« on: July 06, 2007, 12:05:41 am »
Wow.
Wow.
Wow
World of wow?

Molly is the balm for Beef's raw, chapped hands of life. And somehow, somehow, she speaks to all of us.
Or at least the ones up way past their bedtimes.

4
When I was a kid, I thought that Redbook was a magazine about the wide world of the color red, featuring reviews of red objects &c.

Well it SHOULD be. Editors of so-called "Red"book, are you listening? Wealthy and high-powered owners of Hearst Communications, are you paying heed? ARE YOU?!

I have never seen Redbook but I have seen a missed opportunity. The cover isn't even red, is it? What a disgusting betrayal.

5
Achewood / Re: may 25 2007 - The great indoor fight
« on: May 25, 2007, 01:10:15 pm »
Cornelius is a shining light from heaven.

I chastise myself for previously omitting to notice that the dude in Dude & Catastrophe is Beef himself. It makes sense now. Sweet, sweet sense.

6
Achewood / Re: May 7, 2007 - "Dice are....from Arabia!"
« on: May 07, 2007, 05:23:11 pm »
I like the way Ray's mouth has gone a little bit "Philippe". It symbolises regression.

7
Achewood / May 3, 2007: A magazine about McDonalds, by McDonalds
« on: May 03, 2007, 08:59:51 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05032007

YES. I am pleased by this new development. Twelve days of Raymas, my true love gave to me.

One question - 7 mil under a hat, under another hat. Did Ray write that during another episode of intellectual diminishment?

8
For me, it is Morgan Freeman that narrates the fine posts of littlefallsmets, and this is something I greatly enjoy.

Quote
But together. Together, Two Dudes From Small Times can accomplish a lot.

9
OF Guy makes today's strip a lot like reading a Paul Auster novel.

10
Achewood / Re: May 3, 2006: POUF
« on: May 03, 2006, 08:25:11 pm »
Then again, the LJ feed was titled 'Ray Kills Phillipe', which sounds pretty definitive.

However, if Philippe is forever gone, then where does Ultra Peanut fit into this? Will her love somehow bring him back from the dead? That's right, fans. What we are seeing is the Achewood equivalent of Matrix 1.

Lie Bot is obviously Cypher.

11
Achewood / Re: May 3, 2006: POUF
« on: May 03, 2006, 05:43:09 pm »
Here, I made a simplified version just for you:

Do we get a new Freezepop song?

12
Panel 6 is all how'd-we-do awestruck attention. The penultimate panel is all naked fear. Beef emotes terror so well. He knows, he knows.

13
Achewood / Re: March 8, 2006 - Cowboy sauce.
« on: March 08, 2006, 03:04:04 pm »
He might have to face Nice Pete and his Death Valley Holiday crew.

I have been wondering where NicePete is too (surely he has at least a passing interest in the GOF), but more than that I just can't stop hoping for a Where's Waldo with Beef hiding away amongst the bodies.

14
Achewood / Re: March 8, 2006 - Cowboy sauce.
« on: March 08, 2006, 12:42:29 pm »
Looks like Ray can take James Hetfield given the right motivation.

Pages: [1]