Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - goldenchurchhill

Pages: [1] 2
1
He is getting a chopper!!!

Awesome.  Just a couple days ago, I was having Ray withdrawl.  Now this and his blog.  If this isn't nice, what is?

This is pretty much my night everyday, so I can relate.  I like how he always is teaching, keeping it classy, ya know?

2
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04272006


The box closed!! What is he to do?  How are they going to find him??!?!?!

This strip was kind of lame, actually.  Building plot, I suppose.


Don't revert moderator edits, asshole. - The Mgt.

3
Achewood / Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« on: April 25, 2006, 08:21:59 am »
wow what a shitty thread title.  Should have been this process will




4
Achewood / Re: April 17, 2006-- How can YOU sat that I'M crazy?
« on: April 17, 2006, 08:30:56 am »
Oh shit, I thought he was like grooving out with his arms, but now I realize that he is lookign for his phone.

5
Achewood / April 17, 2006-- How can YOU sat that I'M crazy?
« on: April 17, 2006, 08:26:49 am »
Man, Emeril knows the crazy guys, awesome. 

The comment about the Philippe not being the only thing missing is also classic.  Sweet Beef singing.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04172006

Plus, "if you ask me that sounds about as phony about the lunar landing." 

Classic strip around, in my opinion best since the GOF.

6
Achewood / Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« on: April 14, 2006, 09:19:54 am »
Man that is awesome.  Ray bribes his friends to eat omlettes with him at 5 in the morning.  I have a friend who does the exact same thing, but usually with substances and legal substances. 

Are these new bad guys?

7
Achewood / Re: T-Rex, what is the saddest thing?
« on: April 13, 2006, 04:50:11 am »
BOOOO!!!

As a side note, the saddest thing is a puppy who copies off of better puppies.

8
Achewood / Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« on: April 12, 2006, 07:04:22 am »
No silly, it's the Carnival Cruise Lines theme song.

~Paul

Do they know it is about heroin?

9
Achewood / Re: ... - 11 Apr 06
« on: April 11, 2006, 05:17:06 am »
I like the concurrent story lines...it's a pretty cool juxtaposition.

Which raises the question:

Is Onstad getting all arty and maudlin on us, or is he trying to show new readers he's gained since the outset of the GOF a couple of the extreme sides of Achewood simultaneously?

That is how I feel as well.  It is like an old episode of some morning cartoons when I was a kid that have like one story but the second segment is a different show.  The first and third continue, etc.

10
Achewood / Re: ... - 11 Apr 06
« on: April 11, 2006, 04:40:46 am »
Man these strips are just awesome because of the ray/beef dialog.  It is amazing no one has mentioned ray's line to beef:

             "This is him!  This is my guy!
               That's why he's my guy!"

It is a poem, man, a fuck*ng poem. (said in I haven't slept for two days, really stoned voice)

11
Achewood / Re: April Blogs Bring May Flowers
« on: April 10, 2006, 09:39:25 pm »
yea, I really enjoy the lottery as well, nothing like that hope for the first couple days.  God, I wish I could win it though.

12
Achewood / Re: April Blogs Bring May Flowers
« on: April 10, 2006, 06:44:26 pm »
I thought he had big balls?  I guess it would be hard to have to use both hands no matter how big they are.  MAybe he does it because he is a prick.

13
Achewood / Re: TWIST - CHOMP Apr. 7, 2006.
« on: April 07, 2006, 07:58:42 pm »
Ray seems like the kind of guy who'll go on benders of watching "Good Eats" for six or ten hours in a row, stoned out of his mind, without much sinking in, just being entertained by puppets and the concept of a molecule... but whatever actual facts sink in? Really Sink In, y'know? Like they're added to a rolodex of very-specific out-of-context facts in the back of Ray's head that he has to share whenever he can, to prove that he Knows A Thing Or Two.

He'll probably occasionally just blurt out when people are making soup that soup was originally made in an animal skin draped over a fire, the water keeping the animal skin from ever burning. And he'll be absolutely sure that he's completely helping.



I know, I know.

14
Achewood / Re: TWIST - CHOMP Apr. 7, 2006.
« on: April 07, 2006, 07:56:34 pm »
Also, how does Ray know what the common knowledge is concerning when to put hot things in the fridge? He seems more like just-chuck-it sorta guy.

Ray has probably never eaten a left-over in his life.  Maybe if it was like 4 in the morning and they had broke into some Blue Nun bigmouths at like 3.

15
Achewood / Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« on: April 07, 2006, 06:35:50 am »
I know.  Onstad has such good character development.  It is too predictable, but at the same time the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet.

Pages: [1] 2