Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Zoey

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Thanks.
« on: March 15, 2006, 10:54:47 pm »
Thanks. 

Btw who's the troll guy?

-Zoey

Edit:  Yup, call em like I see em.   

"You crashed the server... bla bla bla"

Sounds like a troll post to me, no useful info, starting static, fits the profile of a troll.  I'll close/delete the thread.  Thanks for the info.

2
Achewood / What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
« on: March 15, 2006, 10:41:36 pm »
I tried to go check the achewood comic today and I got re-routed to...

web01-opus.opusnet.com???

Who are these people, and where is my achewood ;_;


Nslookup reveals not much.


Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    achewood.com
Address:  209.210.200.19
Aliases:  www.achewood.com

> 209.210.200.19
Server:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx < my server blanked out.
Address:  10.153.1.40

Name:    web01-opus.opusnet.com
Address:  209.210.200.19

>

Pages: [1]