Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Bimmicus

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
1
Achewood / Re: Tuesday, September 8th 2009 - Good! Bad? Ethanol!
« on: September 08, 2009, 10:37:42 pm »
Let's just.... remember the good times :'(

2
Achewood / Re: Tuesday, September 8th 2009 - Good! Bad? Ethanol!
« on: September 08, 2009, 04:53:36 pm »
I mean, every comic strip has a shelf-life – usually a brief one – but I'm just amazed how fast this turned from a treasured daily read to a steaming, artfully-arranged pile of poop.

edit: I pretty much gave up on Achewood months ago, but someone posted this one in another forum and it genuinely broke my heart a little.

3
Achewood / Re: Tuesday, September 8th 2009 - Good! Bad? Ethanol!
« on: September 08, 2009, 04:02:38 pm »
The whole comic has taken on an air of soul-numbing sausage-grinding and yet somehow manages to try too hard at the same time. Recent arcs have been uninspired, glacially paced, and boring as all fuck. The cast have become thin caricatures of themselves. NOT FUNNY ANYMORE OR EVEN MILDLY AMUSING. Oh hell I could go on but it's like talking shit about a dying relative, it just makes me feel bad for them.

4
Achewood / Re: Tuesday, September 8th 2009 - Good! Bad? Ethanol!
« on: September 08, 2009, 03:43:08 pm »
This is terrible. God damn, Achewood, what the hell happened to you?

5
Achewood / Re: Better Beef Death?
« on: August 28, 2009, 01:49:56 pm »

6
I think it would be great, on a number of levels, if this was simply the last Achewood strip, and the series ended here.

If only it were thus. The decline and fall has been downright painful to watch.

7
He wasn't my god damned Elvis.

What's with this mawkish bullshit.

8
Achewood / Re: Onstad for Pulitzer
« on: May 19, 2009, 10:54:30 am »
Berkely Breathed won a Pulitzer, but he wasn't already past his prime when he got it.

9
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Star Trekkin' (Star Trek)
« on: May 10, 2009, 11:03:24 pm »
They're not gonna be no-names anymore. This movie is going to make a godzillion dollars.

I was supremely indifferent about the whole thing when I walked in but I was ready to sit through it again when the credits rolled. Good flick.

10
Achewood / Re: One way to screen potential employers
« on: April 27, 2009, 02:36:10 am »
I'd still let that woman do heinous things to me.

Heinous.

11
Achewood / Re: Do you want to smoke... FOREVER?! April 23 2009
« on: April 24, 2009, 03:33:58 am »
This was so good.

It's enough to make me hope that 'Stad's still got it and the strip won't just continue to be a pale shadow of its former self.

It's a hope that's bound to be crushed, I figure, but still this was so good.

12
Achewood / Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« on: April 14, 2009, 11:49:49 pm »
Imagine what Lyle will pull off when the "WELCOME TO YOUR FORTIES" time comes.

A gun with a single bullet.

13
Dammit, Achewood, every time I'm all ready to drop you like a bad habit you've gotta go make me love you again, even though I know it won't last.

Why you gotta do this.

14
FUCK these people who want me to make a comic. FUCK them.

15
Achewood / Re: Alright China, you drive a hard bargain. 20090319
« on: March 20, 2009, 10:41:37 pm »
My eyes slid over this comic like it was made of Teflon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13