Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - KeithHernandez

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 198
1
Wild Card / Re: Return of the Son of Today I'm Gonna...
« on: January 31, 2021, 05:10:30 am »
I live in Ventura County California.  I’m engaged the second time (never married).  I quit trying to be in bands and quit doing drugs and got a real job.  I quit smoking but the started vaping after a while.  Then started smoking.  Then stopped again but kept vaping.  Idk, I guess that’s it.  What’s up with you all?

2
Wild Card / Re: Return of the Son of Today I'm Gonna...
« on: January 02, 2021, 04:58:33 pm »
Howdy

3
Wild Card / Re: Return of the Son of Today I'm Gonna...
« on: February 28, 2019, 01:57:58 pm »
Gluten dude, that’s not good for ya.

4
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Bojack Hossman
« on: October 06, 2018, 05:33:19 am »
I can’t believe I just started watching this.  Like 5 eps in...its great!!

5
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Some TV show I didn't just see.
« on: October 06, 2018, 05:32:02 am »
I watched the first two or three episodes of Maniac then stopped.  Everybody at my work loves Izard but I thought the first season was boooooring

6
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Make Me Choose Between Two Bands
« on: June 25, 2018, 06:59:21 pm »
Ohhhh....and Small Faces- here comes the nice!!!

Modest penis or Flaming Lips?

Beck or Sonic Youth?

7
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Make Me Choose Between Two Bands
« on: June 25, 2018, 06:57:41 pm »
As a person who loves Neil Yound and also Bruce Springsteen....it seems like only their bad stuff is similar?  Neil Yound basically invented whole albums based on depression and grunge music and anti guitar.  He had some albums in the 80s that compared to Springsteen’s lesser stuff, but he also had weird way ahead of its time (and still bad!) computer music.  I think comparing them is sorta silly?

I’ll take Wilco, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Public Image Ltd over either of the post clash bands (and the clash over Sex Pistols) and the replacements.  I like this game. 

Stooges or VU is best I have right now


8
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Good (bad) book advice
« on: May 13, 2018, 02:48:37 am »
So.....did you read it??!

9
Science & Nature / Re: Aminals
« on: May 05, 2018, 08:40:24 pm »
I did but I didn’t realize how crazy kittens are!  Usually the ones that stayed at the shelter for more than a day or two were sick and, idk, I didn’t really pay attention to kittens.  I liked the cats and felt sorry for them so I spent more time with them.  I like cats!

10
Science & Nature / Re: Aminals
« on: May 05, 2018, 06:20:55 pm »
Dude, dogs are so sick, congrats.  I got a kitten recently.  She is crazy and I wasn’t expecting that.  I wish I could have other animals instead.

11
Science & Nature / Re: Aminals
« on: April 19, 2018, 08:36:55 pm »
Ash I read the takeout too!!

12
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: April 09, 2018, 05:51:26 pm »
We might have seen each other!  My car was 10 feet to the south.

13
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: April 08, 2018, 04:08:24 pm »
I stumbled past an aqua bats show in Hollywood last night.  Was hoping ash would be there but knew he wouldn’t.  I’m going to the farmers market in Hollywood today if you were and are still in town!

14
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Some TV show I didn't just see.
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:42:32 pm »
Seriously I LOVED that show til the last episode which made me hate it.  Maybe I’m an idiot and everyone else said it was great.  Thanks for sort of agreeing!

15
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Some TV show I didn't just see.
« on: February 01, 2018, 05:00:27 am »
Did you finish breaking bad?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 198