Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some TV show I didn't just see.  (Read 58608 times)

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Some TV show I didn't just see.
« Reply #255 on: October 03, 2018, 10:50:28 pm »

Has anyone watched Maniac? I've watched most of it and have really mixed feelings.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Some TV show I didn't just see.
« Reply #256 on: October 06, 2018, 05:32:02 am »

I watched the first two or three episodes of Maniac then stopped.  Everybody at my work loves Izard but I thought the first season was boooooring
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up