Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DanSC

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
1
Achewood / Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« on: November 27, 2007, 08:36:23 am »
so in the baby status book page, he writes: From March 2005 through November 2007, I chronicled my experiences as a new father on a near-daily basis.

does that mean no more status updates?

2
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:58:52 am »
Current kid status, 7/12
A molar, a plan, a canal, Tylenol.



When exactly did it become kid status? I seem to have failed to notice that.

3
Achewood / Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« on: July 12, 2007, 09:51:53 am »
I'M IN UR TV
COMMENDING UR JEFF BECK ALBUM

I'M IN UR VOICE MAIL
MAKING SEVEN MEAN DELETE


ftw

4
Molly's hair...is weird. In way I can't articulate.

5
Achewood / July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« on: July 10, 2007, 06:02:32 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07102007

ray is so bad at PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE

6
I just like how FURIOUSLY Ray is tasting the brocley.

7
Achewood / Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« on: July 05, 2007, 10:15:07 am »
You did good tonight, Onstad.

8
Achewood / Happy Birthday Onstad!
« on: June 14, 2007, 06:32:05 pm »
I wonder if he ever checks out the boards.

9
As advertised!

10
This made me tear up a bit, and as most have noted, the alt text was the most perfect one yet. I <3 this strip.

11
Achewood / Re: June 5th 2007 - a hand-flavor Frappuccino
« on: June 05, 2007, 07:55:16 pm »
snif

also thanks for the reminder of Spaghetti's Dad.

12
Achewood / Re: m.assetbar archives
« on: June 04, 2007, 06:27:27 pm »
Ah, cool, thanks--got it bookmarked now.

13
Achewood / m.assetbar archives
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:56:01 pm »
Hey guys-

I'm sorry in advance if this has already been discussed--I haven't been to these boards in a little while. But I noticed today that the archives are now going through that m.assetbar thing. Which I wouldn't really care about except for that it doesn't display the alt texts. Is there a way to get to the old archives that are hosted on the achewood server without clicking backwards through four years of strips? Is there a way to view the alt texts on the m.assetbar pages?

14
I DON'T LIKE THIS.

15
I can't decide if he's messing with the guy, or serious.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6