Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE  (Read 4755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 07:33:03 pm »

ahhhh!

DUDE, WARNING PLEASE. I need to go poke out my eyeballs.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 07:46:52 pm »

DUDE, WARNING PLEASE. I need to go poke out my eyeballs.

But it's not like it's NSFW... it's just horrible, that's all.  Horrible.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 10:37:07 pm »

ahhhh!

What bothers me is that the dude apparently rubbed something brown in the area. You know, for emphasis.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 11:29:59 pm »

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 12:21:14 am »

I really like how according to TOUAMB, the entire "Laugh out Loud" Cat concept has been reduced to the "I'm on your (blank), (blanking) your (blank)"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 12:55:49 am »

I really like how according to TOUAMB, the entire "Laugh out Loud" Cat concept has been reduced to the "I'm on your (blank), (blanking) your (blank)"

It ain't just us.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 01:04:59 am »

Logged

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: July 10, 2007 - FEELIN UR DESPARE
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 09:51:53 am »

I'M IN UR TV
COMMENDING UR JEFF BECK ALBUM

I'M IN UR VOICE MAIL
MAKING SEVEN MEAN DELETE


ftw
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up