Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - guns and cigarettes

Pages: [1] 2
1
Quite impressive, you know, dongwise.

This is my first laugh out loud moment at an Achewood strip in quite some time. I am full.

"worked up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise"

2
Achewood / Feb 13 2009 - "the last thing I need today is drama pipes"
« on: February 13, 2009, 09:45:09 pm »
As a dude with not so occasional St. Elmo's Fire inside of my guts, I appreciate this a lot.

I know it's not very "post-Onstad-hiatus TOUAMB" of me, but I am still digging on this strip, PERIOD.

EDIT: Forgot link
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02132009

3
Achewood / Re: Puts on a tie and dismisses the assailable emotions 12/21/07
« on: December 21, 2007, 01:47:18 pm »
Also, please note that the "S" at the end of "wars" has already been washed away by Connie's tears.

Temporary tatoo. This makes this better.

5
Achewood / Re: 23 March 2007 - A nearby town?!
« on: March 23, 2007, 04:07:40 am »
I note that Ray is wearing a jeweler's magnifying glass thing in panels two and three to carefully analyze the covert gay porn product.

6
Achewood / 31 October 2006 - DRIP
« on: October 31, 2006, 04:57:03 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10312006

I think that this is just 9 kinds of classic Achewood one-off. Such a perverse suggestion, that one must have his eyes directly looked in to in order to pee. This is what I love about Achewood.





8
Achewood / 17 Oct 2006 - Damnit, Hockawock!
« on: October 17, 2006, 04:03:57 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10172006

To me, this is a nice finish to this arc. Bensington is exposed for his low tastes and we learn more about magic Mexican realism.

I love you.

9
Achewood / 3 October 2006 - It's not going to be okay this time
« on: October 03, 2006, 05:14:47 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10032006

I think this arc is going down a path only matched by Cartilege Head in its surrealism. I do like this.

10
Achewood / Re: 28 September 2006 - For reals, cognac large
« on: September 28, 2006, 05:13:55 am »
COMMENCE INTERNET WHINING...

ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiit!

seconded

11
Achewood / 28 September 2006 - For reals, cognac large
« on: September 28, 2006, 05:00:53 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09282006

I think this is an awesome strip. So much fun verbage.

Runners up for thread title: "The brother is ravenous for love." "a chicken jumped into R2D2's teleport beam."

12
Achewood / 15 Sep 2006 - Her tits would fall off and roll under the couch!
« on: September 15, 2006, 07:03:02 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09152006

This is a great classic achewood one-off. I love it. Second in line for the thread title was "you got some serious grace"


Enjoy


13
Achewood / Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« on: September 13, 2006, 05:30:25 am »
Darn, you beat me.

Anyhow, this is EXACTLY where I wanted this gay Pat thing to go. Brava!!

14
Achewood / 11 Sep 2006 - Ich habe gesellschaft (I have society)
« on: September 11, 2006, 06:34:48 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09112006

I really like the idea of Teodor blowing his brains out onto a monument of himself and then laughing about it, and then probably going to listen to Arcade Fire.

15
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09072006

I like where this is going, although there isn't a whole lot of funny going on here.

Also, Pat looks and seems different now that he's gay. Gays are level-headed.

Pages: [1] 2