Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Bagger?

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 29 Aug 2006 - Yo mama so greedy, she won't pee
« on: August 29, 2006, 08:51:10 am »
Your Mama jokes generally stay very safe and fun, to tell the honest truth. There are basically no Yo Mama jokes that go past the physical realm. Never really heard any jokes about how your mom is just so crazy or cruel. You never touch the Yo mama neglected you realm cause it hits too close to the home base.

I would cite an example, but all the ideas I had made me cry.

Good strip tho, glad to see that they are back to being the dirtiest boy’s in town.

2
There's satisfying shampoo waiting to come out of your local supermarket or drugstore. All you have to do is pick one and put it in your shower.

Quote from: linnea
The next time you're in the shampoo aisle, just grab a bottle, flip open the cap, and smell it.

Man, fuck y'all.

Just wasn't the point. You know this.

Edit: We can... open the shampoo in the store? I'm going to have to take this into consideration. Thank you.

3
This strip has made me seriously reconsider my own fear and loathing of shopping for shampoo. Maybe my frustration at the shampoo isle is really just a venue for pent up sexual energy? I mean, every time I’m looking at the bottles I just can’t stop thinking it is really weird that they require us to know the specific scientific (commercial?) qualities of our hair, like if it is dry or frizzy. And then they also require us to know what we want our hair to be like, such as “Smooth”, or “Silky”. I find it irritating that none of the shampoo companies really cater towards the group of dirty haired people who just want it clean. I cannot find a shampoo that says “For clean hair” and just ends there, and this really makes me mad. Now I’m thinking I just need a blowjob.

4
I tend to expect from this comic a certain level of unpredictability, and this strip certainly reinforces that idea, just in a way that isn’t right. 

I’m adding the alt text to my list of achewood influenced conversation gimmicks. I am just sad that I couldn’t use it on this Friday, and that I have to wait seven more days for my next chance.

I love this strip. Good show Onstad, I’m sending you digital blowjobs.

5
Achewood / Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« on: July 07, 2006, 09:23:47 am »
Maybe, I do declare if my mind has not deceived me, this is the first time that Ray and Roast Beef have disagreed on something, especially a prospective business idea. I wonder whatever happened to the days when making a million off of letting people know when they had to buy milk and eggs was still a possibility in Rays mind. This is surely a complete destruction of everything that I have verified as fact on the world: I am lost.

Although, Beef was classic today in his deep subconscious desires for disturbing hot sauce.

6
I like the image of seven California Rednecks all lined up by a big height chart, all pissin into empties, all calling the one-way mirror "faggot."

It is of my observation that this excites humor in me because it is true. Through my travels, I have seen many specimen of redneck, but none so stereotypical as the Californian Redneck.

I have not been able to figure out for certain what created this extreme species. I do know, that I have broken bread with many rednecks across America without offense, my favorite being the Michigan case, rather diverse in its personality (I once met a flaming gay couple in this fine state’s boondocks, perfectly accepted). It is, however, my opinion that it is the fault of the Berkleyites and the extreme liberal population, as these rednecks see these people, and struggle desperately to find a completely opposite and parallel existence.

Or rather, the Californian hick rebels against the Californian rebel.

This is my first post, as in I am new here, and I hope to find acceptance under the condition that I will post as rarely as possible.

Pages: [1]