Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Caustic Armadillo

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« on: July 25, 2008, 10:29:08 am »
I could dig a Little Nephew In Heaven arc.

2
Achewood / Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
« on: May 07, 2008, 12:32:10 pm »
Call me mad, but for some reason, I think she might be a transvestite.
Probably the big hair.

3
Achewood / Re: 4 September 2007 - Do you fancy some Burger King?
« on: September 04, 2007, 10:10:59 am »
Crivens.

I'd toss a can in your direction, if that power had been activated yet.

5
Achewood / Re: 13 February 2007 - This has just gone on TOO LONG
« on: February 13, 2007, 05:45:15 pm »
This one is made of all kinds of brilliant.

6
Achewood / Re: Oct.25.2006 - Put butter on what I said!
« on: October 26, 2006, 11:42:41 am »
I liked this story arc.
Then again, I don't mind if the story unrolls at a slow pace, it's more entertaing to read in the long run.

7
That's two days of wonderful Philippe-Mr. Bear action already.
The alt-text confounds me though; the first two phrases are palindromes, but "passport"?

8
People & Places / Re: The Dude Who Has Aspergers.
« on: September 12, 2006, 12:21:28 pm »
I have Aspergers as well, I've been diagnosed with it since childhood.
I've never really read a lot about it, because I don't want to use it as an excuse.
I flatly refuse to take medication for it (used to get Rilatin for it) because it turns you into a freaking *****.
(2nd post on this board, and this is the topic? Kind of awkward :) )

9
Achewood / Re: 11 Sep 2006 - Ich habe gesellschaft (I have society)
« on: September 12, 2006, 11:44:38 am »
Couldn't "Ich habe Gesellschaft" also mean "i have company"? My high school German is getting a bit rusty :)

Pages: [1]