October 02, 2026, 02:36:00 am
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Have some dignity.
Home
Help
Login
Register
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
>
Profile of scrimp
>
Show Posts
>
Messages
Profile Info
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts
Messages
Topics
Attachments
Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages
Topics
Attachments
Messages - scrimp
Pages: [
1
]
1
History
/
Re: (Politics) Upcoming Presidential Election Thread: As Objective as Possible
«
on:
October 20, 2006, 05:33:20 am »
hey
come on
lacklustre shenanigans
2
Achewood
/
Re: 20 October 2006 - Can knights disagree with policemen?
«
on:
October 20, 2006, 05:22:27 am »
don't say meh
3
Achewood
/
Re: 19 Sep 2006 - Ray just wants you home safe.
«
on:
September 19, 2006, 05:21:25 am »
just wondering on acct of we never meet a sibling of ray's, who did bear lil nephew into this world
4
Arts & Entertainment
/
Re: The Soundtrack to Your Funeral
«
on:
September 14, 2006, 09:38:41 pm »
Do you think Rufus's full first name was Rohypnus?
Also, I would probably have Morricone score my funeral.
5
People & Places
/
Re: Can I say Hi,
«
on:
September 14, 2006, 06:09:30 pm »
Yes!
6
Achewood
/
Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
«
on:
September 14, 2006, 06:06:32 pm »
This strip was peaches all over, I'm going to go read it again.
EDIT:
Done!
7
People & Places
/
Re: Can I say Hi,
«
on:
September 13, 2006, 04:00:31 am »
Thanks for the welcome, guys, and thanks for stickin' up for me, but I can handle this.
Yeah, Noah, I know a thing or two about that.
From my last job.
8
People & Places
/
Can I say Hi,
«
on:
September 13, 2006, 03:11:28 am »
Hi, I'm scrimp. My real name's Chet. Everyone calls me Mr. Baseball. I will respond to any of the three, or even a combination of up to and including all three.
Just signed up here lookin for some good Achewood centric miscellany. Heyo.
EDIT
: Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper!
Love it!
Pages: [
1
]