Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I say Hi,  (Read 1964 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

scrimp

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Can I say Hi,
« on: September 13, 2006, 03:11:28 am »

Hi, I'm scrimp. My real name's Chet. Everyone calls me Mr. Baseball. I will respond to any of the three, or even a combination of up to and including all three.

Just signed up here lookin for some good Achewood centric miscellany. Heyo.

EDIT: Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper! Love it!
Logged
ghostwriter

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Can I say Hi,
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:19:31 am »

Man, if that picture is you I might have to call you mr. butterfly instead, I will try to refrain but promise nothing.
A tiny can for your interpretive dance representing an avatar my friend.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: Can I say Hi,
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 03:24:56 am »

We're a pretty tight group here. That doesn't happen overnight. People have to learn that they can count on you. Know what I mean?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Can I say Hi,
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 03:46:22 am »

Sheath your claws Noah, he comes in Peace.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Can I say Hi,
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 03:49:13 am »

Yeah, he can say "Hi," man.  Leave a dude alone.

Welcome, shrimp.  After the (mild) hazing I'm sure you'll be welcomed a little more emphatically than the lacklustre shenanigans evidenced above.

scrimp

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Can I say Hi,
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 04:00:31 am »

Thanks for the welcome, guys, and thanks for stickin' up for me, but I can handle this.

Yeah, Noah, I know a thing or two about that. From my last job.
Logged
ghostwriter

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Can I say Hi,
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 04:54:28 am »

Damnit, you go and change the avatar and my post makes even less sense.
DAMN YOU SCRIMP.
DAMN YOU!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

scrimp

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Can I say Hi,
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 06:09:30 pm »

Yes!
Logged
ghostwriter
Pages: [1]   Go Up