Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - abbaon

Pages: [1]
1
Wild Card / Re: What should I say?
« on: September 30, 2006, 04:49:37 am »
Actually, if you have nothing to say it's probably better you don't post.
I'm all about that action, but it's either this or finding the "faux dago" strip by rereading from the beginning. (For example.) Don't worry, I'll keep it unobtrusive from now on.

2
Wild Card / What should I say?
« on: September 29, 2006, 08:32:16 am »
I don't want to post here, just read. But I can't use the search feature without registering, and I can't keep my account without posting. What do you usually say when you have nothing to say?

Pages: [1]