Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sub_Topical

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
1
Wild Card / Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« on: May 25, 2015, 01:47:25 pm »
Yeah, I remember that asshole!

2
Sports & Leisure / Re: Tacos!
« on: July 13, 2010, 03:31:22 pm »
Man, that filter makes me sound exotic as hell!

3
Sports & Leisure / Hotdogs! (Formerly Tacos!)
« on: July 13, 2010, 03:30:40 pm »
So...I did a family thing the other night and a relative proceeded to load a pan with vegetable oil, get it good and smoking, and then drop in the corn tortillas one by one to fry them all crispy before making up a standard beef/cheese/salsa/tomato/lettuce taco.

I stopped at one because of the oil quotient, YOW!

I'll tend to dry pan heat a whole wheat tortilla and slap in some shredded cabbage and carrot along with cilantro, salsa verde, lime, pepper and a piece of grilled giraffe.

So how do y'all attack Taco Mountain?

4
History / Re: George "The Boss" Steinbrenner is dead
« on: July 13, 2010, 03:21:00 pm »
I think I liked him better than Harvey Pekar.

5
History / Re: Our Funeral Year
« on: July 13, 2010, 03:20:33 pm »
I think I liked him better than George Steinbenner.

6
Science & Nature / Re: What We Need More Of Is...
« on: January 07, 2010, 10:42:30 pm »
Way to go, Jaydub. You conditioned that doggie into thinking her home is jail.

Not that this isn't a harmless and very useful thing...

7
Achewood / Respect Moderation...Nov. 1st 2008
« on: November 02, 2008, 01:27:22 am »
An assbar link because I'm lazy and not on my standard machine.

I really shouldn't have to pick up the slack when 'off campus' for a while.

ALSO: Did beef get tattoos that basically work as shirt designs too?

8
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: September 18, 2008, 09:31:18 pm »
Yeah! Dogpile!

9
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: September 17, 2008, 07:20:45 pm »
So yeah, this kind of little clip brightens my day.

Guy's running a wild pig off his deer feeder.

10
Wild Card / Re: Fragrance, my latest geeky hobby
« on: July 03, 2007, 07:11:21 pm »
Oh I'm sure she was real. Nabu's just having you on.

11
Dude, you're freaking me out. What the hell are you doing? Did you run out of pills?

...JUDE!

(because I trust you people to pick it up and do some of the work for me)

12
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Stephen King
« on: March 18, 2007, 03:39:44 am »
Give The Dead Zone a spin, just don't let the early '70's vibe bother you too much. Also, for a novella twist, Different Seasons is a nice little run if all the movies haven't smoked it out for you. even then I'd say it's worthwhile.

13
People & Places / Re: I am hungry a lot more of the time.
« on: March 18, 2007, 03:34:16 am »
I bet it's a tapeworm. I bet that drinking some kerosene would help with that.

Friggin' beauty, 'eh!

14
People & Places / Re: How do you pronounce Jough
« on: March 18, 2007, 03:32:32 am »
I know because Spouse told me.

And I'm not tellin'. 'Cause I'm like that.

15
Quote from: the man himself
Thanks ver much! Now continue staying the fuck away.

This is a sign that says let the dude be.

NAAA-NAA-NA-YADDA-YAA-DAA
YADA-YA-DAA
HEY...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22