Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - piecewise

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 20th October 2008 - wasteful sprawl to new lust
« on: October 21, 2008, 08:03:52 am »
So... was there just some hot stuffed-animal-on-cat action?

I think I'm weirded out by that, but I'm not sure.


http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10202008



[edit: added permalink - Cort]

2
I loved this arc; this strip kinda disappointed me initially.

But something about Cornelius' leaf-blowing gives me the chuckles, upon further reflection. Just his attitude of "fuck you, I'm blowing leaves".

A dramatic reveal completely destroyed is also good.

3
Achewood / Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« on: July 26, 2008, 03:37:15 am »
Mos Nef is... I don't know, I'm looking for an analogy here.

He's a thing that can be very useful as a small factor in a large mix and is terrible as the main factor.

My analogizer is broken right now but you get the point.

I nominate vinegar?

4
Holy crap, it's Nice Pete! I did not even recognise him. I feel awful about this.

I'm also not a huge fan of the panning-up-to-accomodate-for-speech-bubbles in panel 13... I've a suspicion that it's a normal happening and it's just this particular instance that's bugging me. Still.

He seems to be shouting a Tenmen tune from sheer frustration - Compare the schematical graphic depictions of musical notes.

I imagined it to be an amazing continuation-of-sound segue, but in comic format!

5
I figured that the orifice'd meat was originally intended to be... more defined, but when Chris asked the Achewood machine for a prostitute it just churned an ill-defined sack of flesh out onto Beef's floor.

Which might explain Ray's receipt of a hen and her mixed-race child, too. He got in before the going got too bad. Although I guess Beef didn't follow through, so he gets a small victory there.

6
Looks like the proprietor of English Speaking Pizza is pretty handy with a soldering iron.

Also, hello.

Pages: [1]