Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ruta Bagas

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29
1
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Geekgasm in 2005: The return of Doctor Who
« on: November 09, 2011, 11:08:32 pm »
I totally left a question unanswered! That was a mean thing to do.

We watched the episode the following day. It was that or after the honeymoon, and that would have been awful.

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Geekgasm in 2005: The return of Doctor Who
« on: August 07, 2010, 08:17:42 pm »
My wedding was on the same day as the wedding in the most recent Doctor Who series finale.

Did I mention I got married? That happened.

3
Arts & Entertainment / Re: micro culture
« on: August 07, 2010, 08:16:16 pm »
Nobody knows enough about the Excessive Mental Entrepreneurs.

4
People & Places / Re: Blatantly Spamming the Board
« on: August 07, 2010, 08:13:58 pm »
To the tune of Status Quo's "Rockin' All Over The World".

5
Sports & Leisure / Re: Indoor herb garden
« on: May 28, 2010, 07:56:57 pm »
Our window-box is like some fragrant gladiatorial arena.

The basil fell fast - it couldn't take the harsh British winter and it gave up.

The mint died back, but it was feigning - while the coriander and the oregano fought it out, it was spreading its roots under the soil, watching and waiting. Now it's springing forth from six different strike points, and it means to throttle all that's in its way.

The coriander has been too kind, too caring. It has sat there, growing, responsible, careful. In a pot of its own it would be thriving. But the others have taken advantage, and instead it withers as the other herbs gradually harangue it into submission.

The oregano is just fuck*ng crazy. One minute it's on its arse, the next it springs up like a delicious jack-in-the-box. Don't mess with the oregano. It could turn at any time.

6
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Can the human mind imagine...
« on: May 28, 2010, 07:47:54 pm »
In retrospect this was a terrible idea.

NO.

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD AND I WILL CAN YOU AS MANY TIMES AS I CAN MUSTER FOR IT.

7
People & Places / Re: Secret Santa
« on: November 20, 2009, 06:29:35 pm »
Hooray for presents!

(That is to say, I am in.)

8
Science & Nature / Re: Google Wave
« on: November 11, 2009, 08:48:09 am »
I've been using Wave for a Secret Project it's pretty suited to and it's been tip-top, except for becoming painfully slow when a wave gets too long.

9
Achewood / Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« on: November 02, 2009, 07:17:19 pm »
I always thought the AssBar thing was officially sanctioned because the AssetBar favicon was an arse with the word ‘bar’ under it. But looking closer, that icon is some citrus bollocks. Silly me.

10
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: November 02, 2009, 05:29:58 pm »
...go to a job interview.

Strictly, that's tomorrow, but I really need a job so I thought it deserved a bit of joy.

11
Wild Card / Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« on: October 29, 2009, 11:25:54 pm »

12
Achewood / Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« on: October 27, 2009, 03:39:44 pm »
I've only seen it in a jar. How else can you get it?

It comes in a tin. You have to lever the top off with a spoon. Google Image Search it and you'll see the good stuff.

13
Achewood / Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« on: October 26, 2009, 10:31:29 am »
I don't think I've ever seen golden syrup in a jar before.

14
Achewood / Re: assetbar down
« on: October 22, 2009, 11:00:34 pm »
You'll only know you've arrived when you're seen as a raving asshole!

15
Wild Card / Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« on: October 22, 2009, 09:31:20 am »
You should probably watch this on mute, while instructing the nation's youth on the dangers of drinking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6oGwOMVeY
He's like an alien with a malfunctioning human suit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s_40rM_L0s

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29