Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219561 times)

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2009, 07:47:50 pm »

can't view it due to copyright restrictions

is this how it usually feels to be online outside the u.s.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2009, 08:30:42 pm »

way to go youtube, making me look bad in front of the nice people
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2009, 03:19:36 am »

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2009, 01:25:20 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2009, 01:30:04 pm »

.... can I like mercenary medicalisation of people's lives by drug companies if they do it awesomely?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2009, 04:42:53 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2009, 02:10:07 pm »

Everyone loves getting it in the can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZX9Rv_2_C0
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2009, 02:32:25 pm »

I'm meant to be going to a gig tonight but to be honest I don't think it's going to compare to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWfQODrGhuQ

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2009, 08:47:16 pm »

You should probably watch this on mute, while instructing the nation's youth on the dangers of drinking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6oGwOMVeY
He's like an alien with a malfunctioning human suit.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2009, 09:08:20 pm »

That was amazing.  I've seen some trashed people in my time, but that dude is beyond gone.  Makes you realize how incredibly coordinated an average person is.  Good call on the malfunctioning human suit.  He did kind of remind me of The Bug from Men in Black.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2009, 09:32:06 pm »

There are many parts of this video where he is just frustrated at his inability to make his limbs work. I love the guy who walks in and sees him flopping around like a dead giraffe, just gives the "woah" expression and walks away.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2009, 09:38:24 pm »

That was amazing.  I'm reposting this to Facebook and I'm using your description A-Cap.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #162 on: October 14, 2009, 09:39:39 pm »

I'm happy that he didn't get arrested.  Also of note, apparently this took place at 10:53 IN THE MORNING!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2009, 12:26:09 am »

There are many parts of this video where he is just frustrated at his inability to make his limbs work.

That was so bizarre. One commenter said "not alcohol; ketamine."  After a few minutes reading about ketamine, that sounds plausible.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2009, 12:43:51 am »

That was so bizarre. One commenter said "not alcohol; ketamine."  After a few minutes reading about ketamine, that sounds plausible.
I know a guy who robbed a bank while he was in the k-hole. He didn't have a gun, he didn't have a disguise, he didn't even have a note. He was just higher than Hunter S. Thompson and said "give me money!". They gave him a couple hundred dollars and he left, crossed the street, sat on the curb and waited for the cops.
I know a guy who robbed a bank while he was tripping on ketamine.  His name is melvin. He's clinically insane. :-\
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:09:51 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 104   Go Up