Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Toaster

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42
1
Science & Nature / Re: Check This Shit Out
« on: December 14, 2010, 08:52:05 am »
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

What the fuck.

What the actual fuck.

2
History / Re: The Wiki has Gonorrhea
« on: December 13, 2010, 12:27:21 am »
It's leaks all the way down.

3
Achewood / Re: I was once just like you - Dec 10 2010
« on: December 12, 2010, 08:17:19 am »
Those people are from the future, arkabee.

4
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: December 11, 2010, 02:31:05 am »
Hi Nabu. I'm pretty good. I've been away too long, though.

5
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: December 10, 2010, 08:25:03 am »
...come out of hibernation.

6
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: August 22, 2010, 04:43:44 am »
WHAT IF THEY DO NOT HAVE BALLS.

7
Achewood / Re: Please be so Promethean - 12 Aug 2010
« on: August 18, 2010, 06:35:55 am »
The way I imagine it, Teodor stood at the window for a while talking to Pete, stalling, and carved it then.

8
Not Daisy Owl / Re: Overcompensating
« on: August 08, 2010, 09:09:49 pm »
"Butts I Have Loved" needs to be a tumblr. Now. Someone get on this.

9
Achewood / Re: A singularity which occurred in 1977 - June 11 2010
« on: June 14, 2010, 12:59:41 am »
Even worse:  I am enjoying it in spite of myself in some car-crash way.

I read that as "car-wash" and was puzzled.

11
Achewood / Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
« on: May 27, 2010, 06:45:02 pm »
Going to Denny's makes me feel like I'm on an adventure.

12
Achewood / Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
« on: May 24, 2010, 05:59:56 pm »
"the dad of the situation"

I like that.

13
Achewood / Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« on: May 10, 2010, 07:02:59 am »
Nice Pete wants to go to High School in Teodor's #####. That is why Teodor is not wearing them. Because Pete is wearing them.

Also, going to Taco Bell without any ##### on is exactly the kind of thing I would be down with, as long as it wasn't Nice Pete who asked me to do it.

14
*lick*

15
Arts & Entertainment / Pokemon
« on: March 16, 2010, 03:51:55 am »
Yes? No? Get off my lawn? I am twelve years old and what is this? You used to? Your kids do it? Your dog does it?

Let's broach this discussion.

I got Blue when it came out, and then Silver. When I found out that Crystal was a remake of Gold & Silver, I lost faith in the whole thing. I got back into it with Diamond because it was cool again, at least with nerds. Picked up SoulSilver yesterday.

I did the cards when I was a kid, but now it's of no interest to me, except for the fact that some of them look cool.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42