Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dullscythe

Pages: [1] 2
1
So like, back when this latest strip went up I gave Onstad some money via the tip button thing he's got going on. Because I figured it would encourage him to do more, I guess?

I feel like I may have been foolish, now.

2
I will remain cautiously optimistic for the time being

3
Achewood / Re: Achewood Store
« on: February 19, 2011, 08:22:48 am »
You guys are kind of giving me the depression talking about Onstand this way

Not because I think you are wrong or anything, but because I am worried you are correct

4
Achewood / Re: 2011-01-05: Catch me up, please
« on: January 07, 2011, 09:54:46 am »
I am feeling some concerns regarding the brain problem

5
Achewood / Re: I was once just like you - Dec 10 2010
« on: December 13, 2010, 08:56:42 am »
also it is not depression they are pointing with their fingers, they are wearing game controllers or maybe they do jobs with those

6
Achewood / Re: Charley & Humphrey - inspiration for Ray's look?
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:35:27 am »
This is a memory that had vanished from my mind completely. Thank you for refreshing it. The nostalgia is delicious.

7
Achewood / Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« on: November 18, 2009, 06:54:39 am »
I had the Philippe moment when I was 6. I met an uncle who asked if I had the ability to remove my limbs; I said no, I did not. He then took off his right leg from the knee down, which was a big surprise to my six year old self. Later, after I stopped hiding and crying, my father told me about how my uncle had fallen from a barn roof as a teenager. He landed in the hay, but unfortunately, there was a pitchfork there and it went through his leg.

I had the Ray moment a year ago. I only dealt with it within the last month due to "forgetting" about it at every opportunity, until it could not be put off any longer.

8
Achewood / Re: 23 October 2008 - open up a can of dumbass
« on: October 24, 2008, 01:00:42 am »
Every sentence in this brought me joy. Every single one.

9
Achewood / Re: 8 May 2008 - The Man From H.E.N.N.E.S.S.Y.
« on: May 08, 2008, 04:32:33 pm »
A toilet flush is an anchor to reality. There are few things more real than that.

10
Achewood / Re: 6 May 2008 - Our Marriage Is Like A Dead Dog
« on: May 07, 2008, 05:44:29 am »
Well. I was not the least bit freaked out by moths until now.

Thanks a lot, guys.

P.S.

11
Achewood / Re: 16 April 2008 - Well how's that for fudge!
« on: April 17, 2008, 04:00:18 am »
The Publican has yet to realize that he is a lie and is therefore free to chat with Teodor and Ray.

12
I initially wondered if this was what remained of Ray's hen-prostitute after he was finished with her.

There does seem to be some leakage from one orifice, and it's Beef's luck to get sloppy seconds.

13
Achewood / Re: January 9th 2008 - three swatches and poppin' a boner
« on: January 10, 2008, 07:26:02 am »
So being female is counted as a birth defect now?

In China, it is.

14
Achewood / Re: Remember, remember, the blogs of November 2007
« on: November 12, 2007, 09:35:34 am »
I, too, was baffled by the idea of a pickled sausage. But apparently they not only exist, they are mass-produced and regularly consumed.

http://www.pickle-it.com/catalog/details.php?id=12

15
Achewood / Re: 29 Oct 2007 - Eat plants that your parents despise
« on: October 30, 2007, 05:38:44 am »
I apologise for veering away from showering with musicians to comment on the Real Doll issue, but what came to mind for me was, 'At least these are replicas of adult humans'. It was then that I realised how damaging the internet can be to incautious browsers. Due to my habit of clicking on links despite warnings to not do so, and having thereby seen things like child-form sexdolls and people who have emotional and sexual realtionships with stuffed animals, the idea of men cuddling a Real Doll pings within normality to me.


Pages: [1] 2