Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nabeel84

Pages: [1]
1
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Best music vid on youtube
« on: May 09, 2007, 03:08:07 pm »
I don't know if we are doing serious music vids but I have many favorites.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDOgYw5-pNs
Take Five by the Dave Brubeck Quartet. Jazz Legends at work.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D4kUJdK3S68
Some virtuoso guitar.

I could add more when I'm not too lazy.

2
Achewood / Re: May 7, 2007 - "Dice are....from Arabia!"
« on: May 08, 2007, 05:49:12 pm »
Quote
Wait... didn't one of our best-loved posters have that exact same avatar as nabeel84 has now?  Is it a coincidence?  It... it can't be....  Is it...  No.  I'm not even going to say it.  I can't handle this!
It's not him. I just got here. And Freddy Merc jumped out at me. Please don't break down. Breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth.

3
Achewood / Re: May 7, 2007 - "Dice are....from Arabia!"
« on: May 07, 2007, 06:37:12 pm »
Haha I like how he is wearing a sweatshirt backwards. By he I mean Ray. In the last panel.

Worst. First. Post. Ever.

Pages: [1]