Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Of Toaster Ovens and Cold Pizza  (Read 3960 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Of Toaster Ovens and Cold Pizza
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 03:08:29 am »

I am sorry about your hands.  My griddler does not want to burn you, only to make my food more tasty.  I do not know if there are other models specifically for burning your hands or impressing your customers, only that mine seems to be decidedly anti-harming me and pro-tasty food.

It does splatter like the dickens, though.  I had to put down shelf liner.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up