Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I had my baby Tuesday morning.  (Read 6776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2005, 09:51:43 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
She still doesn't tell me when she's going to pee.


This is a bit more of a problem with a boy.  Especially one as talented as mine.  Pee for this kid isn't so much about timing as it is distance
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2005, 12:55:00 am »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
This is a bit more of a problem with a boy.  Especially one as talented as mine.  Pee for this kid isn't so much about timing as it is distance


Hey, man, be proud. That kid is gonna be TOPS in impressing other guys in the bathroom in middle school. All back against the wall, 6 foot stream of urine arcing gracefully into a urinal bowl.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2005, 12:58:17 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
This is a bit more of a problem with a boy.  Especially one as talented as mine.  Pee for this kid isn't so much about timing as it is distance

Hey, man, be proud. That kid is gonna be TOPS in impressing other guys in the bathroom in middle school. All back against the wall, 6 foot stream of urine arcing gracefully into a urinal bowl.

You and I went to very different middle schools.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2005, 03:32:55 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
This is a bit more of a problem with a boy.  Especially one as talented as mine.  Pee for this kid isn't so much about timing as it is distance

Hey, man, be proud. That kid is gonna be TOPS in impressing other guys in the bathroom in middle school. All back against the wall, 6 foot stream of urine arcing gracefully into a urinal bowl.

You and I went to very different middle schools.


And yet, the Boze could pee into a urinal in your middle school from his middle school.  aMAZing!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2005, 02:39:45 pm »

First off, JL and Pedro those pictures of Pearce are beautiful, I actually felt a little misty looking at that one of Pedro gazing down at the boy...

Va, I have to say the Natural Infant Hygeine idea sounds really interesting.  It's something I've never once heard of.  Is it really uncommon?  Have you known other parents who've tried it successfully?  If it works, I think it's practically a revolutionary idea.  Honestly though, I imagine the getting peed/pooped on ratio is far higher for parents who try this out, but then I have a pretty low gross out factor especially when it comes to body functions - which is something one would basically have to get over right away with a baby!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2005, 11:01:00 pm »

Actually, Natural Infant Hygeine is the norm in most of the world--diapering is a relatively recent invention, mostly used only in Western societies.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up