Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!  (Read 1919 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
« on: June 14, 2005, 02:20:05 pm »

Not sure if anyone else here participated in the Class Action complaint against PayPal for their squirrelly money-shuffling practices but I got my settlement award yesterday.

I am now $7 richer.

SUCK IT, PAYPAL!!!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 04:22:51 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Not sure if anyone else here participated in the Class Action complaint against PayPal for their squirrelly money-shuffling practices but I got my settlement award yesterday.

I am now $7 richer.

SUCK IT, PAYPAL!!!

I signed up for this but have yet to receive anything.

I'm still PISSED that I bought my iPod 9 days after the cutoff for that $50 class action.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 05:44:44 pm »

I was part of the class action vs. American Express for improper currency conversion on foreign transactions.  I got 41 cents.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 06:55:45 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I was part of the class action vs. American Express for improper currency conversion on foreign transactions.  I got 41 cents.


But rest assured, the lawyer for the class got paid on your behalf.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up