Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!  (Read 1914 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
« on: June 14, 2005, 02:20:05 pm »

Not sure if anyone else here participated in the Class Action complaint against PayPal for their squirrelly money-shuffling practices but I got my settlement award yesterday.

I am now $7 richer.

SUCK IT, PAYPAL!!!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 04:22:51 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Not sure if anyone else here participated in the Class Action complaint against PayPal for their squirrelly money-shuffling practices but I got my settlement award yesterday.

I am now $7 richer.

SUCK IT, PAYPAL!!!

I signed up for this but have yet to receive anything.

I'm still PISSED that I bought my iPod 9 days after the cutoff for that $50 class action.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 05:44:44 pm »

I was part of the class action vs. American Express for improper currency conversion on foreign transactions.  I got 41 cents.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 06:55:45 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I was part of the class action vs. American Express for improper currency conversion on foreign transactions.  I got 41 cents.


But rest assured, the lawyer for the class got paid on your behalf.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up