Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle  (Read 3079 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 06:35:12 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"
I like the idea behind the Jeepers Creepers, but I do not like walnuts.  Do you think it would be okay if I substituted a peeled grape or two?


I believe that is a Sleeper's Peepers.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up