Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle  (Read 3072 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« on: October 28, 2005, 04:00:34 am »

That's me. That's how I live.

And so the record attempt continues due to Classic Ray.

I'm gonna go have a Jeepers Creepers right now, and come back with more enlightened comments on the strip.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 04:04:54 am »

someone should have explained to Henry Ford that in the year 2005, the Honda Civic would become the opposite of invention.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

V-Adore

  • Guest
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 04:19:32 am »

Now this is quality Ray/Beef banter, right here.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 04:38:33 am »

You see, the one cat is too self-absorbed to take 3 seconds to watch the important news bulletin that concerns him directly and the other cat is too insecure and self-effacing to force him to watch it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 05:14:21 am »

Dramatic irony at its best. Now I want to see Ray and Pat as Othello and Iago (brought to you by Roomba! The *****ic vaccuum).

Incidentally, my poor Roomba has ceased to function, for reasons inexplicable.
Logged

Boring K

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/sleeping_machine
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 05:39:20 am »

Woohoo!  Yesterday was a set-up!  Story arc commence!  Somebody make me a Jeepers Creepers!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 05:44:44 am »

"That's how I live." Because Ray knows the expression "that's how I roll" is played out.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 09:16:11 am »

I'll never eat a belgian waffle again.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 12:30:31 pm »

Dear dog in neveah did I enjoy this.  Ray spends more time expounding on why looking at a Honda would waste his time than actually looking at the Honda would waste his time. (For bonus points drag that phrase out until a vortex opens and atomizes us all!  Yay!)

Also I love angry Beef... lookit 'im all surly in the 2nd to last panel.  Awww..

So good show ol' boy Onstad.. now.. more Lyle.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 12:31:03 pm »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
I'll never eat a belgian waffle again.


Not a chocolate chip one at least.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 01:13:06 pm »

oh, that ray.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 02:55:43 pm »

I like the idea behind the Jeepers Creepers, but I do not like walnuts.  Do you think it would be okay if I substituted a peeled grape or two?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2005, 03:15:17 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "cellardoor"
I'll never eat a belgian waffle again.


Not a chocolate chip one at least.


Good thing they don't make corn waffles.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 03:23:37 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "cellardoor"
I'll never eat a belgian waffle again.


Not a chocolate chip one at least.


Good thing they don't make corn waffles.


Oh but they do apparently...
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Oct. 28th, 2005 - Wiping my ass with a damn Belgian Waffle
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2005, 04:42:47 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

Incidentally, my poor Roomba has ceased to function, for reasons inexplicable.


You tried to fuck it, didn't you, Focker?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up