Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: None of my Beeswax?  (Read 6218 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2006, 02:25:25 am »

You're right, tighty whities count, at least partially. I stand corrected. I still think boxers need a diminutive name. Trousies? Britchies?

Oh, and I think "undies" is about as bad as "panties." Who's with me? And what is with -ie and women's fashion?

(Yay!! I'm glad I got a can because I just got one deducted, for no reason, but maybe it was because I tried to type A Word Which Is Disallowed.)
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 02:38:49 am »

Note: In searching for a possible existing boxers "cutesy" term, do not look here as I did.  LEARN FROM ME EVERYONE!

Quote from: Some Sick Fuck About MANties
Once you have them on, it will be "hard" to take them off.

Eww.

This is as nearly as disturbing as the whole adult baby thing.  Well, no, not even really close.  But it's still kinda gross.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 02:42:11 am »

Eww.

This is as nearly as disturbing as the whole adult baby thing.  Well, no, not even really close.  But it's still kinda gross.

Hey at least I googled mine.  Yours came straight from your bookmarks.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 03:52:27 am »

man.
I, personally, am a fan of calling my underwears "B.V.D's"
This isn't cute, but it is really rediculous
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 08:45:36 pm »

I like the word "panties", it is cute. But for some reason unknown to me I can only use panties around peers and friends. Not in front of my parents. I have no idea why but "women's/lady's/female underwear always comes out instead. What the hell is that all about? Does my subconscious think panties is taboo?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2006, 09:58:54 pm »

Out of curiousity, how much time do you spend discussing panties with your parents?  It just seems weird that it would happen enough that you'd notice this behavior.

I mean, seriously.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2006, 01:51:35 am »

Tragically back on topic:

I got that Beeswax "litmag" thing.  I admit that I am just a simple temporary-poopremoving-employee girl, who likes comic strips and does not understand the point of a novel in which no one meets with a violent and untimely end.  That being said, my impression is that aside from Cartilage Head I am not sure how I can tell this publication apart from my high school literary magazine.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2006, 03:18:29 am »

Hey now, I worked on my high school literary magazine. It was fun. We got to reject lots of stuff, and take a field trip to Columbia Univeristy every year where they'd show slides of our magazine as examples. Plus we could leave after 6th period.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2006, 03:23:02 am »

Yeah, so did I.  But unlike these people I knew to stop when I graduated.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2006, 04:01:01 am »

ZING!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up