Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron!  (Read 19671 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2006, 06:25:22 pm »

Thanks, Paul!

(Just so you know, I voted for you as the TOUMBer I'd most like to meet...but then, that's like voting that air is the best thing to breathe.)
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2006, 04:04:50 am »

(Just so you know, I voted for you as the TOUMBer I'd most like to meet...but then, that's like voting that air is the best thing to breathe.)

I've thought about this all day and all I can think to say is WOW.  I sure appreciate the compliment.

~Paul

It was a compliment right?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2006, 06:15:13 am »

Thanks, Paul!

(Just so you know, I voted for you as the TOUMBer I'd most like to meet...but then, that's like voting that air is the best thing to breathe.)
Paul, I might be wary that this is a backhanded compliment, since we all know that nitrous oxide is the best thing to breathe.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2006, 06:40:58 am »

Paul, I might be wary that this is a backhanded compliment, since we all know that nitrous oxide is the best thing to breathe.

First I will give you a can;  second I will go get a can of whip cream.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up