Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron!  (Read 19583 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff

I think it's appropriate to be at 69 only moments after this.

Thank Yew...

~Paul



It most definitely is. Also, that picture is AWESOME! TCoDP for you! :applause:
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Gosh, Paul, you couldn't have found this pic, or something like it? I look far better in this pic than that silly ice cream one. :) Come on boys, I know you agree...(plus, I'm one of a very small population of females, I know that counts for something...)  ;)

edit: Even better....

I think you look lovely in all of your pictures.  Alex is a lucky guy.  If he ever starts to doubt it, send him to me.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff

I think you look lovely in all of your pictures.  Alex is a lucky guy.  If he ever starts to doubt it, send him to me.

~Paul

Awww, and no one can deny how nice of a person you are! I feel loved...
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

sOOp

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile

WTF?  Is this newbie hour?  Jebus H. Fuckjockey... I just.. I don't even know anymore.

I've been reading for a while now. This new story arc made me finally want to register and post.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Gosh, Paul, you couldn't have found this pic, or something like it? I look far better in this pic than that silly ice cream one. :) Come on boys, I know you agree...(plus, I'm one of a very small population of females, I know that counts for something...)  ;)

edit: Even better....

I'd know that arch anywhere.

Also, acox looks slightly resemblant of a thinner Flansburgh in that piccie.  EERIE.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 01:51:37 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff

I'd know that arch anywhere.

Also, acox looks slightly resemblant of a thinner Flansburgh in that piccie.  EERIE.

Q! WHO IS THAT GUY!? THAT'S SO CREEPY-TASTIC! (Alex agrees as he was staring over my shoulder at the time I clicked the link.)
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

That's John Flansburgh of They Might Be Giants fame.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile

But if Ray can take out those lumberjack cats with claw and fist, I will eat so many words that I will explode.

'sploded by a car.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile

Non Geekery?  I was showing him how to properly drink a beer.

~Paul

The proper way to drink a beer is to have already drunk it by the time anyone even thinks to take a picture.  Also, the real reason I cropped the photo is because I look like Eric Stoltz in Mask, except I also have alopecia.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Paul and AD are both dorks.  Here is what a non-nerdy manly man looks like.

I can't believe you just stepped to me like that.  I'll see you and raise you.

Now who's the dork?

~Paul
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 04:47:26 am by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

jesus people.
the only true way to be a non-dork is like this.


just to clarify: this isn't an everyday thing. it was just screwing around.
not that there's anything wrong with that...
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

EgoSumNoah, is that Feynman as your avatar?

Also, my sweetie recently snapped a photo of me being un-dorky (read: exceptionally dorky) but I was able to wrestle the cam phone out of her claws and spank her with it before she could post it here.

But maybe someday I will post a photo from this decade on the internet.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

But maybe someday I will post a photo from this decade on the internet.

What about that video you had up of the Nutri-Grain parody? That was this decade and video is basically a series of photos
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com

I can't believe you just stepped to me like that.  I'll see you and raise you.

Now who's the dork?

~Paul


You ever had your picture taken with a giant taco?  No, I don't believe you have.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up